Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

how y all getting pairs for free?pm pleaaaase.
smokin.gif
I knew I would catch some heat for this but I'm not that type so I don't care. Plus if you follow what actually happened it's not my fault. I've NEVER stolen anything in my whole life and have worked for everything I have. I pay my own mortgage, car note, and everything else. Some of yall are actin like I called paypal and told them I never got the shoes after they were delivered. I repeat: I CANCELLED THE ORDER WITHIN MINUTES OF MY PURCHASE USING 3 DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDING THEIR DIRECT PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS. I never got contacted back by Size at all. Ive been emailing Natterjacks and Caliroots over the past couple weeks about my purchases and they responded to all of my emails in a timely fashion. I was still SHOCKED to see the package at my door from Size. So again, how many of you would pay 50 dollars out of pocket, and your own time to fix Size?'s screw up? Exactly.

"I got the pair for free. Eh, homie how about $190!"
roll.gif

Dam the pair I got for free went to my homie for $80....even I thought it was to much at that!

Also here's another example of overseas companies getting fuel to back out!
Yep, the douchebags know not what they do.

Same dudes that'll be crying about how overseas sites aren't shipping to the states.

I knew I would catch some heat for this but I'm not that type so I don't care. Plus if you follow what actually happened it's not my fault. I've NEVER stolen anything in my whole life and have worked for everything I have. I pay my own mortgage, car note, and everything else. Some of yall are actin like I called paypal and told them I never got the shoes after they were delivered. I repeat: I CANCELLED THE ORDER WITHIN MINUTES OF MY PURCHASE USING 3 DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDING THEIR DIRECT PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS. I never got contacted back by Size at all. Ive been emailing Natterjacks and Caliroots over the past couple weeks about my purchases and they responded to all of my emails in a timely fashion. I was still SHOCKED to see the package at my door from Size. So again, how many of you would pay 50 dollars out of pocket, and your own time to fix Size?'s screw up? Exactly.

DUDE..i just asked a question...chill,you misunderstood never meant to give you heat.

Yeah dude, my Caliroots pair came in cleaner than all of my other XI's that I got from US local retailers.

Although, I didn't have to pay customs for my pair?  I asked the UPS guy if I had to pair customs and he said nope nothing.  They'll probably bill me later on though?

Nice video also man.
That's bizarre man. Kinda weird how your fees came to 16.60 and mine was like 26 from the same retailer. My customs agent must have been a d1ck or something. I used the number you gave me and have some info for you. I think you got away with free customs and UPS will eat the charge. When I talked to the CSR at UPS she said that, in fact, if I don't pay the fee over the phone ahead of time, then the UPS guy will collect the fees upon delivery. If I don't answer the door, then they won't deliver the package because of the fees. I didn't wan't that because I wasn't certain I'd be home or awake whenever the package came but I also wanted the delivery guy to leave the package behind for me. So I paid the fees upfront over the phone to insure the drop. I was HEATED when I saw online that my package had been delivered but there was nothing outside. I panicked from hearing shady UPS driver stories on this forum.

I called UPS and they said the package was delivered. Lady said I need to contact caliroots (great) and try to get them to get a "tracer" order sent out. After that there would be an investigation on the driver, etc. I immediately was thinkin my pair is gone for good, and I'll have to get a refund, and this is karma comin around for that Size? fiasco. Lady at UPS seemed kinda stupid though so I decided to hang up and call again and try to get someone smarter on the line. That's when the next dude told me that they delivered it to Unit 2 instead of 23. So I went into their patio and grabbed my box. SMDH.

This is just a beautiful shoe, I find myself just rockin em around the house during this xmas break not eem planning to go anywhere :lol:

Last edited:

If u refused the package they would have to send it back, no?

DUDE..i just asked a question...chill,you misunderstood never meant to give you heat.
Yeah...I used your quote even though I knew you weren't giving me heat. I was more or less using your quote to address others tryin to take shots at my integrity. Please don't try to work the system. We need these Euro sites even though they are getting more expensive. I would not have copped without them. All 3 of my pairs came from overseas. One for me, one for a coworker, and one that was a mistake. I failed at all my attempts online when the US sites went live. Plus...if you want a pair for free I wouldn't recommend cancelling the order like I did. Because your order would just get cancelled. Unless they are unorganized (like Size?). You would just simply not answer the door when the delivery came. And then just claim you never got it. And they would chalk it up to theft. DON'T DO THAT. 

That's bizarre man. Kinda weird how your fees came to 16.60 and mine was like 26 from the same retailer. My customs agent must have been a d1ck or something. I used the number you gave me and have some info for you. I think you got away with free customs and UPS will eat the charge. When I talked to the CSR at UPS she said that, in fact, if I don't pay the fee over the phone ahead of time, then the UPS guy will collect the fees upon delivery. If I don't answer the door, then they won't deliver the package because of the fees. I didn't wan't that because I wasn't certain I'd be home or awake whenever the package came but I also wanted the delivery guy to leave the package behind for me. So I paid the fees upfront over the phone to insure the drop. I was HEATED when I saw online that my package had been delivered but there was nothing outside. I panicked from hearing shady UPS driver stories on this forum.

I called UPS and they said the package was delivered. Lady said I need to contact caliroots (great) and try to get them to get a "tracer" order sent out. After that there would be an investigation on the driver, etc. I immediately was thinkin my pair is gone for good, and I'll have to get a refund, and this is karma comin around for that Size? fiasco. Lady at UPS seemed kinda stupid though so I decided to hang up and call again and try to get someone smarter on the line. That's when the next dude told me that they delivered it to Unit 2 instead of 23. So I went into their patio and grabbed my box. SMDH.
I guess I did get away from the customs fee possibly not entirely sure, most likely they'll hit me up with a bill later in the month.  Yeah, it was kind of weird because someone had to pay $59 for their customs fee and a couple of other people had to pay $27 that ordered from Caliroots.

Man, stop it.

You were way too proud and happy with yourself to even give a damn about returning the shoes that you ordered in the first place.

You got over and you don't feel bad about it, just call it what it is.

I doubt you even ever attempted to see how much shipping would be to return them.

You might as well have went down to your local foot locker and smacked the cashier upside the head and took 200 bucks out of the register.

You stole, it was what it was.

Now stop backtracking.

Your making thieves everywhere look bad.

If u refused the package they would have to send it back, no?
I'm not sure how that would work. I wasn't home when the shoes came. I came home and the shoes were already there. I don't think they would send it back because UPS would have to spend the money to send it back. They'd probably just destroy them, like how customs handles situations where the buyer refuses to pay the fees. Or they'd send it back and bill the sender...IDK.

Man, stop it.

You were way too proud and happy with yourself to even give a damn about returning the shoes that you ordered in the first place.

You got over and you don't feel bad about it, just call it what it is.

I doubt you even ever attempted to see how much shipping would be to return them.

You might as well have went down to your local foot locker and smacked the cashier upside the head and took 200 bucks out of the register.

You stole, it was what it was.

Now stop backtracking.

Your making thieves everywhere look bad.
No, you stop it. I didn't steal anything. I cancelled the order. It's not like I waited for them to ship before I cancelled. I cancelled within minutes, using 3 contacts. The shoes came. I'm not gonna act like I'm in mental turmoil over this screw up of THEIRS but for you to say I'm proud about it is stupid. I don't really care. I don't feel bad, you're right about that. Why should I feel bad? What did I do wrong? Quit trolling. Shoes cost 17 bucks to ship inside the US. I paid about 50 to get it here from Sweden. It's logical that it would cost about that to send it back.So you're saying you're so holy that you would shell out of pocket because Size? coudn't handle a simple order cancellation? LOL about your comment about smacking cashiers at footlocker. That correlation is loose as hell. Bite me.

Last edited:
This is how my FNL pair came in the red insert was nearly broken in half.  Thankfully, the shoes were okay.

Now all of my pairs have arrived. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
2 week wait and of course they would be delivered at 7:30pm. Finally got mine in from FNL. Pair is absolutely flawless. Nothing at all wrong. No glue, scratches, jagged midsoles, nothing.

These just got dropped of as well

I can vouch for size? not having their stuff together. I ordered AF1's from them, they sent me CG 11's instead. Long story short, sent the shoes back to their PO Box return address, 2 weeks and they said they had not received them yet, filed a PP claim and won..1 1/2 months later shoes are back at my door step, size? never picked them up and their post office sent them back to me.

Last edited:
No, you stop it. I didn't steal anything. I cancelled the order. It's not like I waited for them to ship before I cancelled. I cancelled within minutes, using 3 contacts. The shoes came. I'm not gonna act like I'm in mental turmoil over this screw up of THEIRS but for you to say I'm proud about it is stupid. I don't really care. I don't feel bad, you're right about that. Why should I feel bad? What did I do wrong? Quit trolling. Shoes cost 17 bucks to ship inside the US. I paid about 50 to get it here from Sweden. It's logical that it would cost about that to send it back.So you're saying you're so holy that you would shell out of pocket because Size? coudn't handle a simple order cancellation? LOL about your comment about smacking cashiers at footlocker. That correlation is loose as hell. Bite me.
You tried to cancel an order for shoes that you mistakenly ordered, yep i get that part.

The company wasn't professional and didn't respond, yea i get that part too.

But lets explore your other options.

You could have flipped them to the same person you flipped them to at your cost, that way you wouldn't have had to rip anyone off.

You could have called the shipper and told them you were declining delivery.

You could have easily flipped the shoe for profit anywhere, its just the biggest release in the last month.

All that aside though what you did really wasn't that big of a deal, the unnecessary part was making a video to gloat about how you got over.

Then having the nerve to come on here and defending your actions when you thought you'd get a pat on your back.

Like i said, stop it.

Last edited:
You tried to cancel an order for shoes that you mistakenly ordered, yep i get that part.

The company wasn't professional and didn't respond, yea i get that part too.

But lets explore your other options.

You could have flipped them to the same person you flipped them to at your cost, that way you wouldn't have had to rip anyone off.

You could have called the shipper and told them you were declining delivery.

You could have easily flipped the shoe for profit anywhere, its just the biggest release in the last month.

All that aside though what you did really wasn't that big of a deal, the unnecessary part was making a video to gloat about how you got over.

Then having the nerve to come on here and defending your actions when you thought you'd get a pat on your back.

Like i said, stop it.
Pretty sure he made the video to give everyone his feedback on the overseas site that he bought the shoes from.

So people who have never ordered from Size? or Caliroots now know what to expect..

Sheeeeeee ill pat him on the back

I called to get heating oil this week. Paid 550 for 150 gallons

Dude filled my 275 gallon tank up, only charged and he wrote a bill for 150.

U think imma call em and complain? Or offer to pay for it?

Heeeeeeeelll nah.

Aint dudes fault. He went outta his way to cancel. Now the gloating? Thats another story

I can vouch for size? not having their stuff together. I ordered AF1's from them, they sent me CG 11's instead. Long story short, sent the shoes back to their PO Box return address, 2 weeks and they said they had not received them yet, filed a PP claim and won..1 1/2 months later shoes are back at my door step, size? never picked them up and their post office sent them back to me.
That's the other thing I was concerned about. Since they are obviously not on top of their stuff, at all, I feared dealing with an overseas shipping return situation entirely with them. I don't wanna get stuck paying for a pair that I sent back to them, plus shipping, plus whatever version of customs they might have over there if they refuse to pay the fees. Eff that.

If they made a mistake and still sent the package, believe me you won't have to pay nada for sending it back. What they would do is send you a slip by email, you take that to your local mail office. That would allow you to send it back free of charge, trust me. Of course when ppl return ish they have to pay shipping, without a doubt. But no way in hell is a store gonna ask you to pay that fee after they neglected all of your emails. How do you know they're gonna ask for $50.00 ? You haven't been able to reach them right ? So sit tight be patient and wait for they're response. I know they will get back to you after they realize that you stopped payment. At that point you will only lose the time that it takes you to drop it off. Hell you can even request they send a guy to pick it up ( not sure if they will ) but I k ow you can drop it off. That seems like the fair scenario to me. This way no one is out a dime !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom