Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My pair arrived from SNS and I didn't have to pay any customs fees.

For Sale DS pair of BRED XI 2012 size 10 $300 shipped

Bought my wife a couple pair of Jordans this year but she never wears them.  Shes a nurse and she wears Air Max all week, so she wears heels and boots on the weekends.  I on the other hand wear dress shoes all week so i cant wait to wear my J's on the weekend.
smokin.gif

same boat, have to dress up for work everyday, but since i have to do a lot of walking where i work, vans get the job done for me haha, on off days tho i cant wait to wear my j's and SB's and clothes

For all the guys who ordered from Kickz.com, what did your total amount come out to?? Ordered on Thursday night after someone on here gave a heads up on my size still being up..after 20 minutes and several credit card issues, finally went through and got a confirmation email soon after. But still waiting for a shipping confirmation. When I checked the pending amount on my card, it came out to $303. Shoes were 179 eu, shipping was 50 eu and VAT 36.71 eu. Anyone with experience with Kickz know if this sounds about right as far as shipping and VAT is concerned and if so, can anything be done at least about the VAT? I know I'm new on here but any help would be appreciated.

'
You screwed up man. There's a trick you can do to get it for about $250 shipped and that's the price I was charged. I emailed them a couple times about removing VAT and they won't budge.

You must be the coolest teacher ever. Do u talk shoes with your students. Hahah. Lil hype beast *** kids.

You must be the coolest teacher ever. Do u talk shoes with your students. Hahah. Lil hype beast *** kids.
I do with some of them. Once in a while I send my shipments in to school and I let them have first looks at them, that's what I did with the black/red IV's last year.

my wife is not a big fan of Jordans except for playoff 13s, flint 13s and surprised me by asking for the black/red 11s after she seen the kids pairs. She hardly wears them but i always get a little excited when she asks for a pair, so much that my dumb *** went out and bought them from a reseller :frown: :stoneface:

Just received a surprise package from UPS just now for a size 6.5 that I thought was cancelled from the Finishline GS restock
smokin.gif
Damn, I'm jealous..my size! Got my man 2 pairs and my son his pair now I need my own..
mad.gif

Last edited:
You screwed up man. There's a trick you can do to get it for about $250 shipped and that's the price I was charged. I emailed them a couple times about removing VAT and they won't budge.

yeah i ended up paying ~$251 shipped from Kickz. Then there was an extra ~$6 international fee on my amex. If i get hit up with customs it might actually come out to $300.. :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
^^ man i cant get my girl to wear a pair of J's or SB's, all she wants to wear is heels or boots over $500
I feel you bro. I always ask her if she wants a pair and she always says" no I don't like them" the only shoes she has liked thus far are my 7's from the GMP

I'm a teacher so it's business casual all week until Fridays, that's when I break out my collection that at times, can be distracting for students! :tongue:

Happens to me all the time..................cant get through a class without having a question about my shoes lol

So my girlfriend and I decided to wear our breds today to a birthday dinner... Great dinner but when we got home!
I took off my shoes wiped them up and boxed them up, on the other hand my girlfriend kicks them off and throws them in the wrong box with out the horns!
Really!!! No no no no! So disappointed and hurt. I thought I thought her well.

Whats good with ya girl jeans

My girl never wears jays. She calls my Bordeaux 7's, the metrocards (nyc heads know), cuz of the tongues. But I swindled her the Christmas. she loves leopard print, so i bought her those black and yellow leopard dunks. My girl flipped. :rofl: Lmao. She thinks she's a sneakerhead now. If anything, I told her she's only allowed to wear 3, 7, and 11's. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom