Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I m beggining to consider buyin the 2001 version just to see the difference everybody is been yellin about.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. Here is my early pair I received a couple of days ago.

I would say these are a lot better looking in person. The quality is identical to the concords I purchased at Footlocker, but these had more padding around the ankle area. I would take more pics but got too lazy since I had just came back from Vegas and I'm super exhausted.

More padding around the ankle, that's good to hear.
 Maybe that's where the extra $5 went to.
laugh.gif

saw this earlier...wanted to hear thoughts. i do not believe this not quite at least i do believe there are fake pairs floating around but i do know nike doesnt start production of shoes with this short amount of time before release...

That "video" is some lame dude talking about some flaws in his BRED 4s. Like no production Jordans have issues. Like say almost 80% of Fire/Varsity Red 4s looking like year old kicks fresh out the box.

That "video" is some lame dude talking about some flaws in his BRED 4s. Like no production Jordans have issues. Like say almost 80% of Fire/Varsity Red 4s looking like year old kicks fresh out the box.
My IV's were pristine lol

I m beggining to consider buyin the 2001 version just to see the difference everybody is been yellin about.
The OGs are the best versions. The red is the definition of true red. Very vibrant.

And the PL cut of course. But the true red is beautiful. The red on the '01s is dull in comparison.

saw this earlier...wanted to hear thoughts. i do not believe this not quite at least i do believe there are fake pairs floating around but i do know nike doesnt start production of shoes with this short amount of time before release...

unless NIKE goes and post that, it means nothing. people will go and make things up just to start something and ruin another mans income.

That production at the beginning of Sept is BS. Normally it's a run of three months. So the production cycle is September to November?

unless NIKE goes and post that, it means nothing. people will go and make things up just to start something and ruin another mans income.

Truth. People really think NIKE just gonna start producing the XXXXX amount of BRED 11s now? I wish I could check my Concords cuz I'm sure my NTLA pair has a July production date.

My IV's were pristine lol

Maaaan :frown: Wish mine were lol

Shoe buyers are doing the most nowadays. Starting rumors or boycotts, lying sending messages that early shoes are fake, canceling peoples orders. :rofl: people need to realize its just shoes. Don't like Nike be the end all be all of your life.

Dudes is wilding out..

If these were the black red retro IX's , or some lebrons no one would think twice.

dudes only saying early pairs are fake because they are the XI's ....

The new XIs are nice , alot more quality of leather towards the back of the shoe more "padding"

At the end of the day , i think it is best to cop early to avoid the hassle if you have the funds.

That guy saying nike has not started production yet is full of it.

So they will make pairs 3 months before the RD ? nah it doesnt work like that , all of my recent retro XIs were produced in either june or july.

3 months before release date? Get ready to see a lot of flaws on those shoes.

The Concords have the production date from June-July, so I really doubt it these are being produced 3 months earlier.

I missed out on the concords, but I'm not missing out on these. Any peeps in Northridge, CA know of any good places to check out?

just wait till official release and someone make a comparison video with the official release.my biggest wish is that since i cant get my hands on these now and for retail,my waiting is rewarded with a special box(last minute changed) and you all who have them now can burn in hell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...naah...just kiddin...ill cop x2 for me and 1 for my broski anyways,but surely the special box would line up with the other 3 xi boxes in my closet much better than the default nike box...oh well...congrats to those who got them..rock them joints bros...awesomest shoe ever made especially for a grandpa like me still remembering those finals back in 96...

Last edited:
just wait till official release and someone make a comparison video with the official release.my biggest wish is that since i cant get my hands on these now and for retail,my waiting is rewarded with a special box(last minute changed) and you all who have them now can burn in hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...naah...just kiddin...ill cop x2 for me and 1 for my broski anyways,but surely the special box would line up with the other 3 xi boxes in my closet much better than the default nike box...oh well...congrats to those who got them..rock them joints bros...awesomest shoe ever made especially for a grandpa like me still remembering those finals back in 96...
laugh.gif

People trying to post like they have the "inside" scoop or something.

:smh:

Only thing I'm holding out for is a special box...

*kanye shrug*

:rolleyes

I would pull the trigger on a 300+ pair right now just to avoid the headache and potential heartbreak thats gonna come with this release but Nike got too much going on right now. I cant decide between the Lebron X+ or Penny 5/Flight One pack for the end of month. October is going to be dedicated in tracking down Atomic Hyperposites and Current Blue Total Foams. November is the Olives, Brown Hyperposites, Black/Red IVs. Every one of my dollars count this time of year. I cant see myself giving a reseller tax that could be going to some other heat but geez these Black/Red XIs are gorgeous though. Decisions...decisions........

Back
Top Bottom