Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That NDC restock went quick
smile.gif

Congrats to those who were able to cop!
congrats to those who finally copped
happy.gif
......that doesnt include those who just copped their fourth or fifth pair. Yall r just greedy
mean.gif

Just copped a sz 10 for a homie who's had the worst luck getting a pair for retail!!!!

im really so cised i got em retail.

makes my day

i know i traded my extra pair of concords, but now that i have 2 of these, its a fair trade.

Hey guys, just a quick question if you guys remember/ don't mind doing a little research. What is the color of stitching under your insoles? I may be having a sneaker authenticity crisis on my hands smh. . .

They must've had tons.

I got on the page when they had like no sizes, just kept refreshing and 11-13 showed up, added 2 size 12's on the first try.

No order confirmation email yet though, this morning took a couple hours to get my Nike iD one too.

Damn, right when UPS drop off my kickz pair they had a restock on NDC! lol! Glad people got a pair. Happy with my kickz! 

Doubt they had a lot, clicked the link within a couple of minutes of the posted link and i tried sizes 9-11 and they had the error.  Not sure what is up, but I'm glad other people were able to get their pairs.

Last edited:
Doubt they had a lot, clicked the link within a couple of minutes of the posted link and i tried sizes 9-11 and they had the error.  Not sure what is up, but I'm glad other people were able to get their pairs.
I was in the same boat... kept refreshing and got thru with my size and was clicking for sheets and gigglez to grab and release for NTers to have better chances rather than Average Joes. Gluck to everyone and congrats to those who were able to cop 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom