Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

someone please tell me they are sold out so i can get back to my life and eat these tacos that I'm sure are cold by now

related note.....the other UK site sold out of Black/Red XIII's within minutes on most sizes...not even the XI restock was enough to stem the tide on the XIIIs

Just got lucky w/ another sz 8.5.. logged in about 4:05pm. 5mins late. luckily they still had my size in stock. website takes awhile to load up though. tooke 4-5 mins. to process my order

someone please tell me they are sold out so i can get back to my life and eat these tacos that I'm sure are cold by now
I copped all 10 pairs off HS and they're already up on CL, $500 per each shoe, but if u PM me I'll do $499 per shoe, shipped....+$20 shipping

Last edited:
is this like SH restock where there was like 50 pair for 50,000 people?  i feel dumb for even trying.  but it's so damn fun!

ah well, was worth a shot.  good luck to all! (but if any of you jerks get any i'll be really jealous)

Back
Top Bottom