Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have no beef with Kickz. I ordered, they shipped the next day, and I received my pair 2 days later. Shipping speed was amazing compared to some US sites lol. Money well spent.

good deal wish i was as lucky as you
ohwell.gif

i cant believe it either man, I took a shot in the dark on their restock before last like everyone else. I guess I maybe had a size that wasnt in demand so they got them out quickly. They still have some up.

Last edited:
Just got this email from FNL does this mean I still got an chance

Heck Yea u do!!! Getting through before theyre emptied out of your cart is gonna be hard though cause the site is smothered right now. You've definitely got something in there that u were trying to get though

Heck Yea u do!!! Getting through before theyre emptied out of your cart is gonna be hard though cause the site is smothered right now. You've definitely got something in there that u were trying to get though
Copy I'm here fingers crossed i get in the site just keeps refreshing will see thanks for the info NelsonJ35

Last edited:
Copy I'm here fingers crossed i get in the site just keeps refreshing will see thanks for the info NelsonJ35
Don't be so sure man, most of the time shoes only stay in your cart for a couple of minutes. I got that e-mail for these 11's but my shoes were long gone.

I really thought my 01's were in good shape until I put em next to these. Guess they'll literally be "gym shoes" since I have another pair to wear now lol.

Back
Top Bottom