Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Haha who got bigger feet bro you, or ur wife?

Jk its prolly just illusion of the pic
my daughters is a 8c, wife is a 5.5, the two in the back is a 9.5 and a 9... i haven't seen the pair yet, in person at least, she is shipping the 9 to me (korea)with my kilroys. But thats what i said when her pair came in today. 

i feel like anyone who didn't get at least one pair didn't do any homework...

if your area was doing raffles or tickets and you didn't get a ticket or win, then you go online. if you strike out online, you hope for a restock or you pay a reseller. that's all you can do.

I really wish dudes would shut up saying this ^^^ nobody wants to pay above retail if they don't have to, it was clearly a matter of luck with these....

I don't know about the "luck" homeslice. Any and everybody who wanted them could have had MULTIPLES if they had kept up with this thread. There are still sites putting up decent size runs at around retail, so i'm more inclined to lean toward the person that is still seeking is wanting them to fall into his lap instead of doing some leg work and making a pair happen for him.

I really wish dudes would shut up saying this ^^^ nobody wants to pay above retail if they don't have to, it was clearly a matter of luck with these....
I don't think luck is ever needed for a gr release and especially if tthere was 250-500k pairs made.

I don't know about the "luck" homeslice. Any and everybody who wanted them could have had MULTIPLES if they had kept up with this thread. There are still sites putting up decent size runs at around retail, so i'm more inclined to lean toward the person that is still seeking is wanting them to fall into his lap instead of doing some leg work and making a pair happen for him.
you gotta understand when it comes down to it, luck does play a part. saying there is 0% luck is baseless. when everyone is stuck clicking add to cart and somehow you are able to add to cart, while others are still clicking away. that's luck. or a guy who decides to glance at NT real quick while walking to class and is the first person to see someone posted a link to a place that just restocked. gets his pair, isn't that luck?

Yea cause it takes mucho work to enter a raffle and click buttons on a screen and watch for twitter links... Like I said I wasn't looking to pay anything above retail especially for the same exact shoe I bought 4 years ago... I'm not complaining just saying. Did what I could and was unsuccessful...

And where did this Villa posting come from? I can't find it anywhere on the web...

sorry for the 2x post

you gotta understand when it comes down to it, luck does play a part. saying there is 0% luck is baseless. when everyone is stuck clicking add to cart and somehow you are able to add to cart, while others are still clicking away. that's luck. or a guy who decides to glance at NT real quick while walking to class and is the first person to see someone posted a link to a place that just restocked. gets his pair, isn't that luck?

Dont see anything as luck when there's been a website(Kickz namely) tossing pairs up left and right. Now when you say you dont want to pay anything over retail then that just compounds the reason some are left out. I just got 4 pairs from Kicks and because my purchase was 4 pairs I only paid $202 shipped. I paid $201 and change from my local FTL, so I am paying retail STILL a month after release, no luck needed, just open up the site and click add to cart and safe checkout.

Yea cause it takes mucho work to enter a raffle and click buttons on a screen and watch for twitter links... Like I said I wasn't looking to pay anything above retail especially for the same exact shoe I bought 4 years ago... I'm not complaining just saying. Did what I could and was unsuccessful...

That's why you might be considering that you needed luck. The average person might have had no chance to get these because they wouldn't know about them until they saw somebody wearing them, but anybody that knows even a LITTLE bit about shoes, release dates, NT, SC etc, those guys got their pairS.

Dont see anything as luck when there's been a website(Kickz namely) tossing pairs up left and right. Now when you say you dont want to pay anything over retail then that just compounds the reason some are left out. I just got 4 pairs from Kicks and because my purchase was 4 pairs I only paid $202 shipped. I paid $201 and change from my local FTL, so I am paying retail STILL a month after release, no luck needed, just open up the site and click add to cart and safe checkout.
not arguing that if you do research you can get your a pairs. i'm just pointing out that saying there is no luck is still baseless. there is always a small amount of luck for some people getting their pairs, not everyone...

Back
Top Bottom