Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So this has really been bothering me about my bred 11s, they came with a crease-looking thing on the left shoe. heres a pic, just wondering if anyone else's pair came with this. They are DS

true. i purchased a pair of olive 9's for 235 shipping from ui and they shipped those joints quick but within a week i got $25.35 custom fee and i had to speak to several agents before they fee was waived. its not worth the hassle. ebay first overseas lastttt

anything over $200 will get you a customs fees. got one for a value marked at 130GBP which is slightly over $200. From FEDEX

true. i purchased a pair of olive 9's for 235 shipping from ui and they shipped those joints quick but within a week i got $25.35 custom fee and i had to speak to several agents before they fee was waived. its not worth the hassle. ebay first overseas lastttt
Were the olives released the day after the Black and Red 4 back in December?

Last edited:
The 3 times I've ordered from over sea sites I never got hit with customs, and all 3 of those occasions my biill was well over $200.

Pretty much just comes down to the luck of the draw

usually for the most part, 130gbp or more, i get a bill
I was told by a oversea store rep that Fedex has a $250 per month limit and once you reach that limit they bill you. Don't know how accurate that is but I had pair of Knicks 1 shipped to me and haven't received a invoice yet.

Last edited:
^^that's right. I had forgotten about that size 10 but I thought they took down the page??

^^ crossing fingers and toes for a restock during ASW
wink.gif
I'd love a DS pair. Worn mine once. 

I've only worn mine once to school but I don't know about doubling up during ASW. Too much going on for me to be worried about something I already have IMO

usually for the most part, 130gbp or more, i get a bill
It really is hit or miss. These last few releases for me:

Bred XI: two pairs got hit, one pair did not.

Bred XIII: only one pair and it did not get hit.

Bred IV: only one pair and it didn't get hit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom