Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hello everybody, Im thinking of them wearing my bred 11s to school tomorrow lol. I ordered sneaker shields (wearableshoetrees) but they arent coming in until the end of the week. I have force fields. If I wear my bred 11s just tomorrow with force fields do you think they will crease? Thanks in advance as I dont want them creasing at all. I just want to wear them tomorrow. Thanks in advance
if you want to wear em tomorrow wear them tomorrow.

if you don't want creasing don't wear them cuz force fields suck.

so will they crease with only one wear?
Depends. School usually requires a bit of fast paced walking from time to time. I wear mine to the mall at least 10 times and I've barely seen any creasing. I have to search for it. Just wear them. Sneaker shields will kill your feet as these are very uncomfortable as is

Depends. School usually requires a bit of fast paced walking from time to time. I wear mine to the mall at least 10 times and I've barely seen any creasing. I have to search for it. Just wear them. Sneaker shields will kill your feet as these are very uncomfortable as is
yeah im not gonna be walking fast or anything they dont care if your late to classes lol so if walk slow or normal pace do you think they will crease. and if they do is there a way to uncrease them

yeah im not gonna be walking fast or anything they dont care if your late to classes lol so if walk slow or normal pace do you think they will crease. and if they do is there a way to uncrease them

Bottom line man, you wear them, they will crease. That's what shoes do when you wear em. Don't worry so much and just rock em!

cant rock 11s, they are just too uncomfortable...if i size up, then the length is too long. Anyone feel this way?

cant rock 11s, they are just too uncomfortable...if i size up, then the length is too long. Anyone feel this way?

I had to size up because TTS was slightly tight at the toe box. Honestly, all the newer XI's aren't that comfortable. New ones are really stiff and not a lot of cushion padding. My 2000 - 2001 XI are the opposite.

I had to size up because TTS was slightly tight at the toe box. Honestly, all the newer XI's aren't that comfortable. New ones are really stiff and not a lot of cushion padding. My 2000 - 2001 XI are the opposite.
i was wondering the same thing. feels a little rough on the feet.

I haven't worn mine yet but I tried them on and they fit TTS. I'm not that big though (5'10 175lbs) and I have narrow feet. I guess that makes all the difference in the toe box.

The toe box is killer right by the pinky toe.....def not a shoe to rock all day. I have gel insoles they do feel a lot better

I haven't worn mine yet but I tried them on and they fit TTS. I'm not that big though (5'10 175lbs) and I have narrow feet. I guess that makes all the difference in the toe box.
mine run TTS also n no issues with how comfortable they are.

LMFAO.

I just remembered the guy who said "AJ 11s with Nike Air would be fire".

LMFAO!

If its tight in the toebox, u need a bigger size

My right foot is 13 my left about a 12.

My right sz13 is tight in toes, my left is perfect

Personally I never wear my 11s to the break in point...they look nasty when they are too worn. I remember back in 96-97, dudes patent leather was cracking to the point of falling off. I couldn't bring my self to that, lol

Personally I never wear my 11s to the break in point...they look nasty when they are too worn. I remember back in 96-97, dudes patent leather was cracking to the point of falling off. I couldn't bring my self to that, lol

Yeah I just wore mine for the first time today. How often do you wear them to keep the in good shape and do you do something after you wore them on a day?

Back
Top Bottom