Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This... Unless you are still in high school and living off of your parents, $500 per week ain't ish...

$75K and up should be your aim. Besides, dudes with real money don't brag. They also tend to have an understanding of the English language, especially in its written form.

:lol: gotta respect said hustle doe

House of hoops raffles tomorrow,
Champs gave out size reserve tickets today.
I reserved 2 mens sizes and a GS size (Yes they are ticketing for GS sizes too lol)

Damn did no research whatsoever. Whats good for L.A.? I've been sick all week (even missed the 13s). Hopefully I didnt miss out on anything yet.

One of the 3 in nashville will have in store.
In memphis, oak court, raiegh springs, and southland malls will have them.
Did you call in to check how they're gonna sell them? I'm assuming most locations will be 8am line-up or raffle/ticket system.

Are any stores besides footlocker restocking on the bred 11s and what stores are giving out tickets

Last edited:
How accurate is the FTL Launch Locator? I just called two spots that are on the locator and both said they aren't getting the restock. Either the empolyees are lying or they really aren't getting them....

I called a couple of FL that shows on the locator and they say they ain't getting them. I wanted to get an 11. 10.5 fits me a little tight

Going to get my ticket it says my mall has them, getting my parents and siblings, cousins, and grandparents in line lol need these for my birthday.

Then spend it on a 50,000 car instead of 12,000.

1500 in 3 weeks? 
roll.gif

my rent is more than that. NT got dudes braggin about used cars now. 
mean.gif

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom