Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Overall what do you guys think the most reliable website to get retros, Footlocker, Eastbay, Finishline or NDC?
pick your poison IMO.   NDC was my go to spot for a min,  then started getting harder.  hit or miss sometimes. I switched to FNL and that was working for me for a little, but finally struck out this weekend with the 13s.    Eastbay / Footaction/ Footlocker / Champs  (all pull from the same inventory / warehouse)  -  that stupid countdown timer is not real time and you need a FAST connection (VZ Fios) i think to get through on there.  or like other ppl say keep trying to add to cart for an hour and maybe you'll get through.  But again, I always see ppl saying it's easy to cop from Eastbay, Footlocker, etc.   So who knows.  It's all what works for you.

Bottom line is,  coppin Online is getting harder and harder with each release.  You need to do your research and find diff ways / avenues that work for you.  There's some tips / tricks online, but won't discuss here.  Last week was the first time I struck out online in a LONG time.  Probably going back to the black / infrared 6's in 2010 .    Just this year alone as an example, I was able to grab the Royal 1's,  WC3 '88s, Concords (off that FNL restock),   WC4 (off that FNL restock) all online,      but I struck out on the HGG 13's this past weekend.

Good Luck

I visited Woodbridge center in NJ, both footaction and footlocker said they not sure about the restocks happening but to call on friday. So then I showed them the launch locator and they said they never seen this thing before. SMH 
mean.gif

I remember seeing information on back-door links to finishline.com, so you don't get stuck with the SPA, anyone have any more information on that?

in that case I think $600 is a bad price. $340-ish is what I see DS concords for in that size and that's on ebay. I'd say try to get them between 500-550. I have both and I got taxed on both, but I have two sz 13's. Don't be dumb like me, lol. If ANYTHING, only pay the tax on the concords, definitely not the breds. Get out in the world and work those raffles, guaranteed tickets, and fcfs lines for the retail price.

OR...just wait until a shoe comes out that you don't want, but others seem to be thirsty for, and use those as trade bait for the bred XI's.

Thanks bro for your honest thoughts, it's nice to have positive repiles appreciate it

I remember seeing information on back-door links to finishline.com, so you don't get stuck with the SPA, anyone have any more information on that?

Some say the mobile site avoided the splash, but i've seen it pop for the bred 13 last time. I was still able to grab from there tho.

I have to cop 8 pairs for friends online this weekend. This will be the most my bot has ever handled at one time. I rather do it this way then them camping out and getting killed in the city smh. sneaker world is crayyyyyyyyyy

With all the places releasing these, wonder would they sit? Even just for half a day, or a day? I know, they'r the bred XIs, most definitely not gonna happen. but I don't feel the demand is as strong as December, since a lot of heads already got multiple pairs, and the resell market is still flooded with these. :x R resellers still gonna buy out? Heads still cop just for the sake of it? Even for trade bait doesn't seem worth it, almost everyone has these now......

I have to cop 8 pairs for friends online this weekend. This will be the most my bot has ever handled at one time. I rather do it this way then them camping out and getting killed in the city smh. sneaker world is crayyyyyyyyyy
Translation:

"I have a bot for sale, PM me"

With all the places releasing these, wonder would they sit? Even just for half a day, or a day? I know, they'r the bred XIs, most definitely not gonna happen. but I don't feel the demand is as strong as December, since a lot of heads already got multiple pairs, and the resell market is still flooded with these.
sick.gif
R resellers still gonna buy out? Heads still cop just for the sake of it? Even for trade bait doesn't seem worth it, almost everyone has these now......
nah these are too many ppl's grails they wont sit GUARANTEED

Last edited:
With all the places releasing these, wonder would they sit? Even just for half a day, or a day? I know, they'r the bred XIs, most definitely not gonna happen. but I don't feel the demand is as strong as December, since a lot of heads already got multiple pairs, and the resell market is still flooded with these. :x R resellers still gonna buy out? Heads still cop just for the sake of it? Even for trade bait doesn't seem worth it, almost everyone has these now......

Resellers gonna use that December resell money to re-up on these, buy FSRs and charge $300 a pop. Watch.

With all the places releasing these, wonder would they sit? Even just for half a day, or a day? I know, they'r the bred XIs, most definitely not gonna happen. but I don't feel the demand is as strong as December, since a lot of heads already got multiple pairs, and the resell market is still flooded with these.
sick.gif
R resellers still gonna buy out? Heads still cop just for the sake of it? Even for trade bait doesn't seem worth it, almost everyone has these now......
These will never sit unless they never stop producing them. They can have 5 more restocks and Im sure they will sell out every time.

i bet these bad boys jump back up to like 350 a pair on RD...JB keeping the streets thirsty

Back
Top Bottom