Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Firefox seems to work better for me, i tried it long after the FNL pages have been loading via Chrome, loaded first and able to secure a pair...

Good luck all...its madness! Todays a good day to wear them today in the 4.1.4!:smokin

I was able to get size 10 at FNL around 5:50PST, got email right away.

tried getting another 1 by signing up new account, same address but different name and card no. went through... but no email yet. (got Order no. via FNL site)

lets wait and see.

Finishline tweeted the link several minutes late :lol: The site didn't load for me until about 5:25 or 5:30AM. I was able to order through Finishline, and checked out OK, got the email confirmation and everything. Now, we wait to get the shipping confirmation and not the cancellation.

Struck out immediately with NDC, Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs. FootAction was not working from the start.

same here. was on NDC first because i had no problem getting the 13s. but struck out. so i kept the finishline page open and got through with ease this was around 535 and got my sz. then tried to get my brothers but went to the spa page, waited a few minutes again and got through again. got his sz and got email confirmation for both orders. now we wait for the shipping confirmation :nthat:

A lot of pairs in Finishline's inventory especially since they didn't send out any in stores, strictly ONLINE only. Looks like everyone is cashing in on their Breds on FNL finally....a lot of success stories for once.

Idon't get it. I've been on FNL's SPA page for an hour (right at 5am) and never refreshed it once, only the auto refresh it does itself and I still have yet to get in once yet other people come like 10 minutes ago wait a few minutes and get right in? how does that make sense if we're supposed to be "in line"? What happened to first come first serve!? smh...
What FNL doesn't tell people is that your SPA has to refresh the second a spot is free. So it really depends on when it refreshes. When I got my 88s I was only on it for about 5 minutes on my iPad but my computer never got threw. I had the refreshing 15 seconds apart. You just gotta get lucky I guess.

FNL worked exactly like all the other NTers were saying.
Had multiple tabs opened and all of them came thru for me at once. Felt like I could've copped multiple pairs if I wanted to, but didn't wanna risk getting my account / credit info black listed 
tongue.gif

for tryna place multiple orders with 1 account.
Good luck to everybody, and stay patient on FNL.

I don't think having multiple tabs opened helps you. Having multiple browsers opened probably does though. I think it uses cookies somehow and recognizes the user through the cookies. So if you get onto the page on one browser, for a limited time, you are basically able to get onto the page again in different tabs. I know once I got onto the page, I was able to open up the link, or finishline in general, on different tabs and still get on. But 10 minutes or so later, I will get the splash page again.

might have to throw in the towel...I'll just pay resell prices for everything from now on cuz this online copping is for the birds now...

While you went 4/4.....majority are 0/4. That's what everyone's complaining about 
I haven't even tried the website till these 4 releases. Only used Eastbay/FNL before this. Can't be beginner's luck, or some of you are just slow honestly. 

I got the product error page again, so I'd lend more credence to Nike's attempt at stopping bots with the error page. Maybe I'm just timing them right. 

had XI, Pearls, and Posites in my cart on NDC...let the XI and Pearls go....had to cop the Posites...then was able to grab an XI of FNL for a friend in a local sneaker group...not a bad morning...
-sf77

What FNL doesn't tell people is that your SPA has to refresh the second a spot is free. So it really depends on when it refreshes. When I got my 88s I was only on it for about 5 minutes on my iPad but my computer never got threw. I had the refreshing 15 seconds apart. You just gotta get lucky I guess.
wow... guess im opening up 30 tabs next time.

If you guys are getting the SPA screen DURING / MID CHECK OUT, dont refresh. let it do its thing again and it should work.

Back
Top Bottom