Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

finalllllyyyy got thru! 10.5 off finishline. used my $20 gift card so pretty much free shipping and no tax! hang in there ppl.
smokin.gif

my story has started from rd with these shoes never had em but tried every release and restock and everytime on fnl my card got rejected but after 40 minutes of clicking since 9 oclock est on eastbay it got into my cart and my order was finally placed so if u need help go to eastbay and just keep clicking your size it WILL go through and it will be easy to place unlike fnl hope this helped

are you talking about the 20 off 100 coupon in the mail? I tried and it said 11's are excluded

Really need to find out the deal with these cards not working on FNL. Only my new one works. Anyone know what to do about the other ones not working?

Good question.

I ordered 2 pairs in my first order, both size 14's.

I ordered 1 pair in my second order, size 14.

Not sure if the first one will be rejected, but accepting the second.

Who knows!

PS - I don't mind, as I already got a size 14 pair from the December release.
This is all from Finishline? If so, how did you order 2 pairs on your first order? When I ordered mine, I thought the quantity was set to 1 and unchangeable?

Also...really big props to all the dudes who bought for someone else. The feeling of giving is as equal to or not better than buying for yourself.

This one per customer is really something else...like someone else stated, what if you have a younger sibling that wants a pair as well?

I'm going to call FNL tomorrow to see what they say about these cards not working. Paypal not working either

Back
Top Bottom