Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I logged into my FNL account, used my name, my debit card, my LA home shipping address for FNL and checked out no problem (no problem on the last concord/bred restock). I wanted another pair so I used my mom's name and her credit card, but used the same LA home shipping address for the other purchase and checked out as a guest. The first time, I got an error which sent me back a page. So I clicked on submit 1 again, and this time it went through... Did this raise any red flags with FNL? I don't want to be on that dreaded "black list." It does say 1 per customer (not 1 per household), and technically that was 2 different customers who live in the same address?

Last edited:
So, I was able to cop on NDC in my size. Was able to cop on Finish Line as well, using my debit card. When I tried to cop again on FNL using my girls info as the shipping and my card as the payment, I was denied. Tried switching payment to my paypal, was denied again. After that, tried putting MY name as the shipping info again and checking out with PayPal, denied a THIRD time. Straight BS. Then, I was able to add a pair on Foot Locker, only it added 2 pairs to my cart and would not let me change the amount to 1 pair. Able to get the Aunt Pearls too, on NDC, after they tweeted "Sold Out". Basically, this release hammered home the fact that it doesn't matter if you have a bot or not, all that matters is how fast you can click the link. If you're slow at clicking the link, it doesn't matter how fast your bot will add to cart, you're screwed like everyone else. Crazy people are paying $300 for these. Threw a pair up on eBay, sold 'em for $320 shipped BEFORE I even got my FNL pair. FNL didn't sell out for THREE HOURS, people. If you missed out on this release, you truly did it to yourself, and need to sharpen up on your skills if you care about getting these shoes. Peace.

Saw this on Instagram yesterday... SMDH. Backwards *** hustle. Lol.
It's ridiculous, but if people are dumb enough to pay that man, I can't knock it. If you can make that work for you and get your bread, by all means. Plus, if that dude is actually legit, he's really doing people a favor (if they weren't able to cop at retail) since $280 is a tick lower than the $300 most pairs are going for now... It's ridiculous though, no doubt about it.

Well missed out again :frown: and eBay still wants $300 but at least I got the aunt pearls hope my size is around $250 shipped (yeah right) when I get paid next week.

Somehow came away with 2 size 14's. i dont even know how
What happened, u woke up and found 2 pairs size 14 at the foot of your bed? LOL C'mon son you KNOW how you got 'em. 
Getting some breakfast then getting my car washed. Hoping people that are selling in here clean up their posts before I sit down and read.
Bans will make 'em dance! 
roll.gif

First time ever getting cart jacked on FNL. Had a 15 in the cart entered all payment info submitted order and GONE! 

Last edited:
It looks like both NDC and FTL orders went through. Also managed to grab a pair at the mall at 930am.

Wife will kill me if she finds 3 new boxes of breds in the closet next week! This is a serious disease and I need help. :-/

Last edited:
does anyone think these run TTS? haven't had a pair of 11s and i went with my true size.. not like it matters since i already ordered, but im still curious since some people said go half size down

does anyone think these run TTS? haven't had a pair of 11s and i went with my true size.. not like it matters since i already ordered, but im still curious since some people said go half size down
I copped in my true size. A bit snug/narrow up front. .5 up might have helped.

was able to grab a 2nd and 3rd pair last night on JJ and this morning on FNL. tried for NDC first this morning but seems like the bots beat me to it. I thought Nike put a block on the bots ? it's a hit or miss now a days with NDC

Has anyone checked da tags on these restocks? I wanna know of they're reshuffled

Overseas pairs that aint sell and made it back to da states, or pairs made later than

Da first drop of these....
Tags on mine from Nikestore were August 2012 range. 

Edit: So were my brothers. Looks like pairs that were just held back. 

Last edited:
Shout out to the people who got their 3rd or 4th pair even though you only need one!!

I wasnt able to cop from NDC. The moment the link went up. I waited like 3 secs and all the pairs were in carts. SMH I might just stick with FNL for the next huge releases.

Welp. I failed. Not sure why, but I'm not mad, I have them on now. Just wanted to flip some to fund a future space jam purchase

For what it's worth and due to my own curiosity, I talked to an Eastbay rep regarding 1 pair per customer.

She said you can order multiple pairs as long as you are using different payment method and log in. I asked because I thought it would really suck if you have a brother or someone else in the same household that wants a pair as well.

For what it's worth and due to my own curiosity, I talked to an Eastbay rep regarding 1 pair per customer.

She said you can order multiple pairs as long as you are using different payment method and log in. I asked because I thought it would really suck if you have a brother or someone else in the same household that wants a pair as well.

Co-sign. I received the same info from them last year when i asked. If i'm looking for 2 pair, I typically order one with my wife's card, and 1 with my card... One on her acct.; one on mine :nerd: Has yet to fail

Co-sign. I received the same info from them last year when i asked. If i'm looking for 2 pair, I typically order one with my wife's card, and 1 with my card... One on her acct.; one on mine
nerd.gif
Has yet to fail
My brother and I do the same. I've asked Eastbay the same question and got the same response. Different log-ins and payments.

Back
Top Bottom