Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

sooooo pissed. camped overnight only to get the last pair they had which was a 14 (i wear a 9-9.5) seems like the spot got like 2 pairs of each size. i sold the 14 for 250, thinking i'd be able to cop a 9 or a 9.5 for 260-270. hell no. resellers in my area go for the kill, asking for 325 firm and ****.... man....  this was my second try too, both times camped overnight and failed. fk the northridge area.
shoepalace in the northridge mall and also in ventura at the pacific view mall will have them next saturday 3-30-13.

good luck

shoepalace in the northridge mall and also in ventura at the pacific view mall will have them next saturday 3-30-13.

good luck
OHHH YEAH DUDE THANKS FOR REMINDING ME SRSSSSS... i forgot i asked them about raffle tickets on thursday and they told me 3/25 is the raffle ticket day i think... ill double check, but yeah dude thanks alot.

Just checked my order status for two of my orders on FNL through Online Order Inquiry and both tracking # got updated saying UPS shipping label has been created.

Shout out to my homie who was able to help me and cop me a pair online! I was online at 8am but I had to attend my fiances event at 9am so I couldnt hang around for long. But he got his pair during release day and i've been missing out ever since. True Friend right here people!!

Anyways.. He got thru on FNL, used my cc, and shipped it to my work.. which is a different address from my billing. Btw I live in FL and my boy lives in Cali. This is just another addition to FNLs jacked up checkout process and declined cards theory.

I already received my confirmation email.. just gotta wait on that shipping confirmation.

Once I get these on my feet I feel like i'll be done with the game!
laugh.gif
! Its so draining and time consuming chasing restock after restock!

sooooo pissed. camped overnight only to get the last pair they had which was a 14 (i wear a 9-9.5) seems like the spot got like 2 pairs of each size. i sold the 14 for 250, thinking i'd be able to cop a 9 or a 9.5 for 260-270. hell no. resellers in my area go for the kill, asking for 325 firm and ****.... man....  this was my second try too, both times camped overnight and failed. fk the northridge area.
I'm not as knowledgable as my younger days, but where did you camp out at? The only shoe store not in a mall that I know of is Invincible in Reseda. Did you try wss?

I can't access the FB since its private. Shiekhs buys from FNL to resell?

good luck
Is it going to be only in northridge and pacific view mall? What about shoepalace in NY? I ordered wrong size and have to get a new one
mean.gif

There may be 3 size 14's out there available, shiekh-Lakewood and fox hills, and house of hoops Lakewood, I won multiple raffles but am a 1 pair guy, wasn't able to turn the tickets over to anyone in time, idk what process is when re-raffling, might want to call and ask

So I ordered of off FNL this morning. Had 2 laptops running 6 tabs and finally got through 2 hours later on my girl computer. Tried her paypal twice and they declined it then tried mine and it finally went through after the fourth time. They charged my account but now sending it to her address and under my name. This wouldn't be a problem we live on a college campus and they very anal bout shipping. FNL needa get their **** together and soon. I shouldn't have to jump though hoops just to get them to TAKE my money in the first place and then ship it to the wrong address 
mean.gif

. What store did u camp out at

@wj4 yeah, i camped last night at invincible on reseda. Idk why I had a feeling they would have plenty of pairs(only had 19) but they had less than the he got games (24) both releases i was the last person to get the last pair, both times were sizes i didnt need but wasnt about to pass up on for the time i spent.

you've been on a win streak as of late huh? 

Yep didn't think I was gonna get em either since 20 people showed up for 8 pairs at 6pm, they had us choose #'s and I was able to pick my pair 2nd, last sz 12, I was there at 5:30 buying a pair of 88's sz 12 from a guy I found on cl anyways for $300, felt psyched to get the breds

whats da deal with shoe palace??? they didnt receive shipment in time?

is this for all stores?

@wj4 yeah, i camped last night at invincible on reseda. Idk why I had a feeling they would have plenty of pairs(only had 19) but they had less than the he got games (24) both releases i was the last person to get the last pair, both times were sizes i didnt need but wasnt about to pass up on for the time i spent.
How deep was the line? I don't buy regularly anymore so most of this stuff is unbeknownst to me. Every now and then I'll see 5-10 dudes line up outside of the store in the morning, but nothing major.

Should've tried WSS though, I think your luck may have worked out better since most, if not all, branches received the shoes.

What if it says that a label has been created but i didn't get a conformation emial
If you never got the confirmation email, how can you know what your order number is? I didn't sign up for the site, so I just use my order number and zipcode to get the tracking info.

How deep was the line? I don't buy regularly anymore so most of this stuff is unbeknownst to me. Every now and then I'll see 5-10 dudes line up outside of the store in the morning, but nothing major.

Should've tried WSS though, I think your luck may have worked out better since most, if not all, branches received the shoes.
it was about 40 people deep. i was 19th. I drove by the wss on sf mission and there wasn't any line... however i overlook wss whenever it comes to these releases. i really really really hope i get lucky with the shoe palace raffle.

Checked status on Finishline......One order has tracking # , other doesn't.....safe bet those are getting canceled?

Back
Top Bottom