Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

One of my pairs from Champs should arrive tomorrow but I just got an email that the other pair that I ordered for a friend got cancelled. 
mean.gif
Did you order both from Champs? Or one from their sister sites (Eastbay, FTL, Footaction) using the same address and payment?

I ordered both from Champs with different accounts,address and credit card
Hmm...that's interesting. I've been told as long as the account name and credit card are different, they'll let it through. Even the address doesn't matter as long as it's a different person. My bro and I did that on the 13s. 

So... I ordered a size 13, hoping to trade for a size 12.5 (size 12 I got back in February was too small). Something told me to try on the size 13, so I did. How about the 13 fits THE WAY THE SIZE 12 SHOULD HAVE FIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I guess I want have to trade for a size 12.5 after all. :smokin

So... I ordered a size 13, hoping to trade for a size 12.5 (size 12 I got back in February was too small). Something told me to try on the size 13, so I did. How about the 13 fits THE WAY THE SIZE 12 SHOULD HAVE FIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I guess I want have to trade for a size 12.5 after all. :smokin
I did the same. My first pair was a 10 and ended up being wayyyyyyy too tight, not even wearable. So for the restock raffle I was thinking I'd write down 10.5 but something told me to write 11. I did. Won the raffle, got the 11, and they fit absolutely perfect.

I did the same. My first pair was a 10 and ended up being wayyyyyyy too tight, not even wearable. So for the restock raffle I was thinking I'd write down 10.5 but something told me to write 11. I did. Won the raffle, got the 11, and they fit absolutely perfect.

Cool. I guess some of us needed to go up a whole size. Really glad to know you got the desired size. Trust me, I know how it feels.

can anyone with concords or space jam retros comment on the quality/comfort compared to these? Falling in love with 11s all over again...

Have a few pairs of Concords and they have almost the same kind of defects (excess glue stains, slight scratches to patent leather etc). On my pairs, the most noticeable spot for "eyesoredness" is the front of the shoe where the outsole meets the patent leather. I walk too fast for anyone to notice anyway!

Had a pair of Space Jams, and though the quality on my pair was perfect, I didn't like the greenish tint to the outsole and the banana shape where the toebox curved up a bit. Cool greys also had that shape I didn't like.

In regards to comfort, XIs never really had that for me. Can't say I've ever felt any air movement below my feet or real cushioning, straight hardness...but they look sexy as hell unfortunately!

Last edited:

What's crazy is I lined up my 2012 size 10 to my 2001 size 9.5. They are EXACTLY the same measurement.

btw, love the avy. I recognize Mia anywhere.

What's crazy is I lined up my 2012 size 10 to my 2001 size 9.5. They are EXACTLY the same measurement.

btw, love the avy. I recognize Mia anywhere.

Yeah, sizing is a real issue with these. Regarding Mia, peeps had to put me on AFTER I had already added her as my avi. :D

Completely off topic but im super surprised Nate doesnt have on the Breds tonight Playoff XIIIs though pretty nice
smokin.gif

Completely off topic but im super surprised Nate doesnt have on the Breds tonight Playoff XIIIs though pretty nice :smokin
What nicer is breaking the Heat winning streak. Lebron got beat up tonight. Woulda like to see the breds out there too though.

Back
Top Bottom