Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Does Goo Gone remove "glue-like" stains on the patent leather?

Just a few that I wanna see if it comes off, no biggie though.

it still blows my mind that i have been able to cop 4 sz 10.5 at retail..... but not once could i get a 6.5 or 7y smh

this is why when u order u check immediately to make sure they are the right size and an actual pair. 

Yes, I did check them. Everything was legit. Everything was there. It was the right size. I just didn't check if it was the same side shoe.

I mean...I took the first one out-check. put that aside and checked the second shoe-check. Then back in box until tonight. Everything looked good as I put on my right shoe, then when I put the other shoe on my left foot that's when it hit me...SMFH

Yes, I did check them. Everything was legit. Everything was there. It was the right size. I just didn't check if it was the same side shoe.

I mean...I took the first one out-check. put that aside and checked the second shoe-check. Then back in box until tonight. Everything looked good as I put on my right shoe, then when I put the other shoe on my left foot that's when it hit me...SMFH
how do you not notice that...i check all of my shoes for size, fit and making sure i have 1 left 1 right...its common sense

how do you not notice that...i check all of my shoes for size, fit and making sure i have 1 left 1 right...its common sense

c/s

You put the shoes side by side and you at the very least try them on both feet for sizing and comfort. I wouldve had noticed immediately. :smh:

Yeah I tried one side on. My right one.

You kinda not notice it if you have multiple pairs. I got my 2 pairs from NDC first and I checked those. When my FNL pair came I just briefly took them out and peeped them to make sure everything was in good order and it was. (You know make sure the jumpman actually had a ball in it's hand, make sure it was the right size, and no defects, etc.)

You know how the shoes are in the "69" position in the box with the carbon paper covering one of the shoes, that probably threw me off a little...I was a bit careless I guess because I was going to keep them on ice anyway.

Imma call FNL tomorrow to see if there were any instances where someone got to "LEFT" shoes...if they don't do anything, can I just call nike and see what they say???

It seems to me all the pairs that were from the rerelease, at least to me from finishline are b-grades. I had strange noticeable crease into the leather and the left jump man was a little tilted clockwise along with creases in the mesh

It seems to me all the pairs that were from the rerelease, at least to me from finishline are b-grades. I had strange noticeable crease into the leather and the left jump man was a little tilted clockwise along with creases in the mesh
Both of my pairs that had gotten from the re-release were esentially flawless. So definitely not ALL were B-grade. Well, you did say from finishline, and, only one of mine were from finishline.

Last edited:

Definitely not true. My pair from FNL was the closest I've seen to perfect out of all the pairs I copped on release day. From the box to the PL. No excess glue just clean.

You kinda not notice it if you have multiple pairs. I got my 2 pairs from NDC first and I checked those. When my FNL pair came I just briefly took them out and peeped them to make sure everything was in good order and it was. (You know make sure the jumpman actually had a ball in it's hand, make sure it was the right size, and no defects, etc.)

You know how the shoes are in the "69" position in the box with the carbon paper covering one of the shoes, that probably threw me off a little...I was a bit careless I guess because I was going to keep them on ice anyway.

Imma call FNL tomorrow to see if there were any instances where someone got to "LEFT" shoes...if they don't do anything, can I just call nike and see what they say???
FNL gonna probably give you a $20 coupon and Nike ain't gonna do jack s***

Even though I am gonna ice mine for a good min I still opened JJ box and opened jordan box to make sure I had XI cover, shoe inserts, and strangely smelled both shoes "something about new shoe smell". But u live and learn, can't put your trust in people, cause obviously we make errors.

c/s

You put the shoes side by side and you at the very least try them on both feet for sizing and comfort. I wouldve had noticed immediately. :smh:
For a minute I thought I was the strange guy that actually tries my new kicks on when I get them! LOL

Lol guess it's just me then. I was convinced that they were B grades when dudes started reporting how they came in brown boxes and missing some accessories and were precreased or whatever. My other pair from FNL has some glue stains and actually excess glue on the sole. Maybe it's a finishline thing

Buying all them extra pairs backfired in the long run.  Good luck!

^^^ Or... Buying multiple pairs just for those rare cases. What if that was his only pair? It's good to have a back up to the back up pair.

^^^ Or... Buying multiple pairs just for those rare cases. What if that was his only pair? It's good to have a back up to the back up pair.
Would have only benefited if he checked them from the start. Either way i doubt Nike would do anything other then a voucher. We all know the outcome.

Idk what ya'll talkin about

At a sneaker release all of NOBODY has time to do a check like that.

This is true. You're not even allowed to try on the shoes because of all the people waiting in line outside the store. You have to be in and out.

That's real. I only got to try it on once Cuz there was only 3 people at the time of release and the door was locked. Good luck

After reading about dude getting two right shoes I decided to check my pair I received on Friday, they're flawless! Only issue being I should have gotten a 12.5 bc the 12 is a little too snug to wear comfortably, and I did plan on rocking the **** outta these! Oh well gonna try n find someone to swap sizes or I just keep em n never rock em. 

FNALLY JJ!

Ordered 3/23/13

expected delivery: 4/5/13

despite how slow/annoying/at-times shady/unprofessional JJ is.  cant complain about two pairs for $380 shipped.

UnDS'd a pair today... Pair had some scuffs... Hardly noticeable... Pair was from ndc from December launch... Have another pair from recent relaunch hoping for better quality... Haven't even opened the box...

Back
Top Bottom