Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How were u able to look at 20-30 pairs. I've had a total of 11 bred 11s since December. I've only had 1 major defect that I could really see. My jumpman had a triangle as a torso. Hahahah

wow the outlets will be packed now that this info is out, i'm loving these releases, if you wanted this shoe you have no excuse to own it for retail, :tongue:

about to trade my Breds for some Aqua 8s and $130
Unless Aqua 8's are your grail, that's a bad deal in my opinion.  I would give $75 at the most with the XI's.  But that's just me and I'm not a fan of the 8's.  Do you man but dont let them sucker you.  Too many cats trying to get over nowadays.  

Last edited:
Would do that trade in a minute. I'd also take a pair over the VIIIs over XIs any day tho.

Beware of those aquas, they're going to crack on u.

Actually i think its better to wait it out a bit. Everyone and thier brother n sister bought em but are sellin em too. U will get better dollar on em with decent demand and ds pairs starting to dry up. Just to many out there. Its a buyers market.

Before Christmas '11 release, how many years had it been since these were retroed? Trying to guesstimate and see if I should wait X years for them to come back out, or pay the asking cost now...ne1?

Before Christmas '11 release, how many years had it been since these were retroed? Trying to guesstimate and see if I should wait X years for them to come back out, or pay the asking cost now...ne1?
the next time they are out they will be 225-250 imo. and i'm guessing 2019 so who knows by then the insane inflation on shoes could be even crazier. so basically if you want them I would just try to find them now i'm sure someone might be selling for like 250-275

the next time they are out they will be 225-250 imo. and i'm guessing 2019 so who knows by then the insane inflation on shoes could be even crazier. so basically if you want them I would just try to find them now i'm sure someone might be selling for like 250-275

I agree with yur price prediction but I think we'll see this colorway retroed in another 3-4 yrs. If u havent noticed Jordan Brand doesn't have any new fresh ideas. Only thing that consistently sellouts is numbered Jordan retros

Back
Top Bottom