Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

bit the bullet and copped from Mental for 259....will be on travel and don't have the time or patience for lines any more at my age.

Regardless of what anyone says, this will be a repeat of every Jordan XI Christmas release and people will go crazy the weeks leading up, paying $400+ for them outside the malls and on CL

and eventually subsiding to a $300 range for resale...

I rather just have them and be done with it

The Euro sites used to be THE GO TO but now they are so hyped up you're lucky to get a pair and have to hover over them worse than FNL/East bay

I learned my lesson from the raptor VII release in Sept and the Euro sites.

Last edited:
Found a Euro store doing pre-orders for $270 USD shipped. Too steep for me, but I guess if you wanted to secure a release date pair then it wouldn't be a bad option.

i wish they had kept the traditional box.... copped early but will also still cop my second pair on release date

for the people who bought "early releases" question for yall. Did the box paper say flight on them or were they like the carbon fiber pattern? need some input thanks!

Found a Euro store doing pre-orders for $270 USD shipped. Too steep for me, but I guess if you wanted to secure a release date pair then it wouldn't be a bad option.

you should not forget that Nike shoes in the USA are among the cheapest World Wide, just as it is in general with things being sold in the US. In Europe everything is around 20 - infinity more expenisve than in the US.

Best example:

The Penny V retails for USD 165 in the USA, that is around € 126. The price for the Penny V in Germany is € 175, so around USD 227, so wer are talking more than 25% more.

So the USD 270 is still quite fair, that is around € 207 and the retail price in Germany will be around € 185 - € 200 and Britain will be even more expensive!

So to all NTers that live in the US: You should not complain about the prices in the USA too much, there is always a bigger (worse off) fish around the corner!

It seem like there's a millions bred 11s out there now, probably another million on release day. It's killing the element of surprise.

Most definitely a cop.
Coppin for sure!
I remember when I had these back in ___. (Joined today at ___:_PM)
Anybody know if there's a special box?
Anybody know if there's a special PLASTIC INSERT?
Anywhere to buy these online?.. Will Footlocker and Champs be getting these online?
How early should I go to camp out? (Even though 9/10 places are doing raffles)
Lines are gonna be crazy for these! (Even though 9/10 places are doing raffles)
Are these gonna be TTS?
LMAO Wow just wow!!

dudes copping early crack me up, its only a couple weeks away...patience my ninjas
yea true, but maybe they dont wanna risk their chances on release day, youre not guaranteed a pair. not everyone buys them early just to think theyre cooler than everyone else ha, just sayin.

Last edited:
Id rather pay 300 dollars from an NT reseller, than pay 250 for some most likely fugazi XI's from Mental Kicks, Soleland or any other shady *** sites.

Yall will never learn.

So every Pair of early XIs since the space jams are fake right ? cuz dudes copped early.

Nike barley put them in production in September , yet every retro jordan is made months in advance.

So yall gonna line up and risk dealing with animals ?

Nah ill cop for 280 from my connect to get em early.

Yall will never learn.

So every Pair of early XIs since the space jams are fake right ? cuz dudes copped early.

Nike barley put them in production in September , yet every retro jordan is made months in advance.

Risk dealing with animals LOL? How old are you man?

Yall will never learn.

so those clear toe concords that released early last year were 100% authentic right?

is there an official date for these other than 12/2012?

(my bad if its been asked already)

Nicekicks says the 21st....
Ever heard of google my ninja?
(Sorry if that's been asked already)
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

so those clear toe concords that released early last year were 100% authentic right?
just curious, were there any early release sites that actually sold concords that ended up just like release day pairs? im not talking about pre orders, I mean sites that had them in hand early.

and also, why does it seem that everyone really starts talking bad about early release jordans only when these holiday 11s come around? it never seems to be as big of a deal for other releases. just lookin for some input, thanks.

Last edited:
Nice avi Franc! "Assasins!!!l

Some of you guys exaggerate on the choas and difficulty of getting these. Even though they are Air Jordan XIs, they're still GR. I live in a large city with many, many sneaker-heads, hypebeast, collectors and a gang of tourist that will be here for the holidays looking to cop. Last year (Concords) I still didn't have a problem getting my 10.5 on release day. It may be hard for people looking to cop multiples, but for the regular buyer just trying to get his/her hands on ONE pair in their size, if you know the places to go in your city THIS WILL NOT BE AS DIFFICULT AS PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT SEEM.

Some of y'all act like you're scared to go to the store on release day. I've copped on some of the most hyped up releases, and even though there will be a few wolves in attendence, a mojority of the crowds is females or kids still in high-school. All I'm saying is, it's not as bad as people are making it seem in here. The exaggeration only adds to the hype....

Last edited:
no special box
yes they have a red plastic insert
footlocker,champs,fnl,footaction,eastbay... all should have them online. theyre a gr.
where i live (san fernando valley) i'd have to camp at the mall probably at 12 am.
i dont think they would do raffles for these... **** that.
11s fit TTS pending on your foot.

Nice avi Franc! "Assasins!!!l
Some of you guys exaggerate on the choas and difficulty of getting these. Even though they are Air Jordan XIs, they're still GR. I live in a large city with many, many sneaker-heads, hypebeast, collectors and a gang of tourist that will be here for the holidays looking to cop. Last year (Concords) I still didn't have a problem getting my 10.5 on release day. It may be hard for people looking to cop multiples, but for the regular buyer just trying to get his/her hands on ONE pair in their size, if you know the places to go in your city THIS WILL NOT BE AS DIFFICULT AS PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT SEEM.
Some of y'all act like you're scared to go to the store on release day. I've copped on some of the most hyped up releases, and even though there will be a few wolves in attendence, a mojority of the crowds is females or kids still in high-school. All I'm saying is, it's not as bad as people are making it seem in here. The exaggeration only adds to the hype....
thanks.

i think ease of getting these varies by area. i have heard people that never have issues and then there are the horror stories
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom