Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i can say what i want, stop trying to "stunt" and go buy authentic kicks from a USA based store.

thanks

i can say what i want, stop trying to "stunt" and go buy authentic kicks from a USA based store.
thanks

of course you can say what you want....but dont think you aint gonna get called out for being a hypocrite......aint no one trying to stunt just bringing up facts bruh....

how am i a hypocrite? sds did sell legit shoes before...

why are you guys ignoring that? yea... thats what i thought. you act like i knew the shoes were fake? you do know he was listed on the legit sellers list on NT right?

yea....

are you guys gonna ignore the last part as well or no? ill await a reply on that one, thanks.

how am i a hypocrite? sds did sell legit shoes before...
why are you guys ignoring that? yea... thats what i thought. you act like i knew the shoes were fake? you do know he was listed on the legit sellers list on NT right?
yea....
are you guys gonna ignore the last part as well or no? ill await a reply on that one, thanks.

LOL @ taking that list seriously.....it says to use caution......
**In addition, there has been an ongoing debate with early-release sites such as Air Randy, Slamdunkspace, MarqueeSole, MentalKicks and VMVinc. Many will vouch for these sites as being authentic, but others claim that these sites sell high quality fakes, b-grades or after market scraps. Whatever the case may be, PLEASE USE THESE SITES WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

SDS was added because of you....

no it wasnt you freakin troll, it was on there way before the concords dropped you noob. show how much you know, people knew about SDS way before i even mentioned them.

please go back to ISS

plus they were on there as LEGIT, not with a warning. the warning as added after the concord thing... so if you were a NTer and didnt talk out of your behind you would know all the REAL details.

keep trying to get one on me but you cant brah, just quit it. you cant win, you just cant. you mad? hell yea you mad, go do something useful.

no it wasnt you freakin troll, it was on there way before the concords dropped you noob. show how much you know, people knew about SDS way before i even mentioned them.
please go back to ISS
plus they were on there as LEGIT, not with a warning. the warning as added after the concord thing... so if you were a NTer and didnt talk out of your behind you would know all the REAL details.
keep trying to get one on me but you cant brah, just quit it. you cant win, you just cant. you mad? hell yea you mad, go do something useful.

exactly.....and you ordered early right?....and what happened?.....you're a joke bruh....

please go back to ISS

exactly.....and you ordered early right?....and what happened?.....you're a joke bruh....

do you even know what your saying? they were a LEGIT seller on that list.... before concords and no warning of FAKES!

your a troll, you know nothing about any of this. stop reading what other trolls said and go back into the thread and read every single comment in the 500 pages then come back and talk to me. til then your nothing but a troll and clearly your mad.

U MAD?

In case you girls didn't know, there's a block feature on this forum.

Mouse over the person's username under their avatar, and click the Block Member.

Now back to the shoes, are we getting the special pull out box?
grin.gif

J/k.

here's a jacket to go along with your Bred XI's...............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But no seriously what is the release date for these???

Mouse over the person's username under their avatar, and click the Block Member.

grin.gif

J/k.
Did not know that...Zyzz blocked!

as you said it, back to the shoes. The pair i ordered form MK should be here Wednesday, looking forward to it and will post pics.

WHO THE HELL APPROVED THIS DISASTER??

Yes, one of my worst fears has become a reality. Jordan Brand has immortalized one of the most hated nickname ever for shoes on a friggin t-shirt.
This has to be some sick joke. I cringe whenever someone uses that nicknames. :smh:

Yes, one of my worst fears has become a reality. Jordan Brand has immortalized one of the most hated nickname ever for shoes on a friggin t-shirt.

Man, I love them breds! BRED 1s, BRED 3s, BRED 4s,

Jk

That shirt is ugly though, but the blazer I can understand. Since the whole first shoe with patent leather thing, and how people can wear them with suits. It's still mad ugly, but hey it's not pointless.

do you even know what your saying? they were a LEGIT seller on that list.... before concords and no warning of FAKES!
your a troll, you know nothing about any of this. stop reading what other trolls said and go back into the thread and read every single comment in the 500 pages then come back and talk to me. til then your nothing but a troll and clearly your mad.
U MAD?

You're - you are
Your - possession
Learn that.

Anyway, you guys need to chill. At the end of the day nobody really cares, so stop wasting your time with all the argument.

grin.gif

J/k.
Did not know that...Zyzz blocked!

as you said it, back to the shoes. The pair i ordered form MK should be here Wednesday, looking forward to it and will post pics.
I feel sorry for you.

I do hope you get a good pair and follow up with pictures. Also when release day comes, try to get a pair from a verified retailer and compare it to the MK pair.

I've already dealt with MK during last year's concord release and compared them to 2 pairs I got from a retailer. The MK pair, though might have not been fake, was a low quality B-grade.

Just be happy they didn't write "Raptors" on a tshirt :smh:

a lame nickname now has a shirt to go with it. Just beautiful. Can't wait to see people wearing this shirt!

Although zyzz was plugging jay, he def didn't do it knowing the shoes were fakes.

Hell, if nooblee never posted on here, no one would have ever known the shoes were fake.

Jay was on the legit sellers list and the asterisks were only added after the whole concord fiasco.

Dude is catching a lot of unwarranted heat for something that was out of his control.

Back
Top Bottom