Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So it's been confirmed that FNL is doing a "draft".. but what about the other stores? I'm just curious if they're all gunna do a ticket raffle?

You have to call the stores around area. It varies in different cities. Only your local stores can give you a definite answer to your question. But here in the Bay, most stores are doing raffle system the sunday/monday before the release.

Yea I know that... But it will come down to how much they're going for after RD. You think $50 on top is enough?

i dont know. I imagine these going for 300 -350 range after RD. I havent seen DS Space Jams less than 500. just my opinion though, and I havent been aggressively hunting space jams myself.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron  

I'm so happy, officially secured 2 pairs of Playoffs XI on RD. 1 to rock and 1 for trade bait.
This will be a nice Christmas.  

WILL BE DOING THE SAME, HOPEFULLY SOME CONCORDS....
nthat.gif

AND THIS THREAD IS TOO FUNNY..

i dont know. I imagine these going for 300 -350 range after RD. I havent seen DS Space Jams less than 500. just my opinion though, and I havent been aggressively hunting space jams myself.

I've seen them go as low as $350-400 on CL around my area... Unless the prices gone up the last couple months.

I've seen them go as low as $350-400 on CL around my area... Unless the prices gone up the last couple months.

If you can make it happen, then more power to you. I know the hype is real on these, but there will be a flood of these available around RD. might drive the price down a bit

If you can make it happen, then more power to you. I know the hype is real on these, but there will be a flood of these available around RD. might drive the price down a bit

Yea If I can't get something a few weeks after RD, then I'll sit on them for awhile and try again 8-12 months later.

For what its worth.

This is an email sent from a Footlocker DM to one of their stores.

Last edited:
Ahaaa, found old posts under my old user name, Shayes7, joined NT, JUNE of 2005. NOW if I can only find out how to sign in but I'm working on it since this seems to be SUCH a big issue here.

Ahaaa, found old posts under my old user name, Shayes7, joined NT, JUNE of 2005. NOW if I can only find out how to sign in but I'm working on it since this seems to be SUCH a big issue here.

Why even bother proving these fools wrong....just put your collection up, that's what determines your status IMO

Why even bother proving these fools wrong....just put your collection up, that's what determines your status IMO
Sold it homie but if I can get into my old account, my old collection should be in the collection section when I had it. All I have now is new retros but I ain't tripping, it is what it is, I just hate cats trying to clown when they don't know someone like what points do you get on-line??? Who really wants to try to be cool to people they don't know??? Not me.

this is so unreal to me tickets for shoes smh..sweeptakes wtf too much energy i rather spend the extra dough :smokin

I have OG's and had my mind made up a year ago that I wanted nothing to do with this madness. Now my brother is trying to bait me in by offering to buy me a pair smh not trying to deal with everybody and their momma fighting in line I'm too old for that ****. Definitely retail or nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom