Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I like these and i will definitely be trying to get them, but the hype on these is gonna make it difficult

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

After going through the Concords release, I think its safe to say that I will get this sneaker early.

Its not worth getting hurt over a shoe.

For those who will line up come RD, just be careful and don't do anything you will regret later.

Good luck with your Air Randy pair.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

the best part about this release will be the weather. Nothing like waiting to cop in the damn middle of winter.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

After going through the Concords release, I think its safe to say that I will get this sneaker early.

Its not worth getting hurt over a shoe.

For those who will line up come RD, just be careful and don't do anything you will regret later.

Good luck with your Air Randy pair.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Assuming I'm buying from that guy???

roll.gif

Never.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jcs11702

the best part about this release will be the weather. Nothing like waiting to cop in the damn middle of winter.
I was just thinking why do these have to release in the winter.

Originally Posted by zuz624

Its JB/Nike's strategy to hype the release.... Its their marketing machinery at work!
wink.gif

I hope that these Breds are completely confirmed and I hope they will be made with mesh (not nubuck or leather, exept for the part were the jumpman and 23 spacing is). The should just make the Breds the same way they made them in 2001(with mesh)

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

think I am good with my CDP, I know quality is heinous, but I don't feel like lining up

If the quality is better than the CDP's then it might be worth your while, save your feet some pain from those cardboard kicks...

Originally Posted by diablosneaker

Originally Posted by zuz624

Its JB/Nike's strategy to hype the release.... Its their marketing machinery at work!
wink.gif

They been releasing the 11s since 2009, I doubt they'll change it this year.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Surely this release can't be as bad as any of the previous three releases, considering the fact that they have been released not so long ago in the Countdown packs. This isn't to say that they won't sell out, but rather it won't be as hectic and people might not be scrambling to acquire the shoes as if it there were no tomorrow since it wasn't even that long ago that people had a taste of the black and red 11s. Concords are understandable, as well as Cool Greys and Black/Royal blue considering that they haven't been released in quite a while. But I don't see much of a reason for the black and reds to have the same amount of demand, if not worse, than the other 11s (unless of course the hype machine is simply getting worse and worse)
7Nej4.gif

Hey y'all now even though it's been confirmed and all, but I still can't help but think whether or not these have been fully confirmed. I thinking that Counterkicks is just saying that because they think that the Breds would release to increase the momentum of the hype coming from the hype beast. I have been emailing somebody from Counterkicks.com recently...it was a he and he said that the Breds have been confirmed for stores everywhere, not Columbias. Not this is kind of unusual but I'm still thinking that these Breds and Columbias would probably still be released in perhaps...a pack. Could it be that the announcing the return of the Breds were just a stunt to build up the hype or could they be secretly hiding the info about the Columbias relesing instead of the Breds? Or could they be thinking about putting them in a pack? I mean seriously these posts about the Breds and Columbias relasing has really gotten too much into my head.

^^ if a pack did release it would be straight national guard chaos. they need to do a pre-order system like the UK and Canada.
fortunate that i never had to stand in line for a release. build your relationships NOW with your shoe store folk if your luck fails online 

Back
Top Bottom