Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That's my issue with this is stores changing the plan. I came across two Foot Lockers that decided to do their own thing.
Yeah, it's no worry for me though. I haven't failed on an NDC release all year so I don't see this one being any different. Just wanted to be able to get them the day of for once.

All of you people taking The L at all these shady footlockers better call and complain, send angry emails, smoke signals or something so you can at least get a discount code for future releases..... I guarantee come release day every site is crashing and/or screwing you harder than these actual stores.

ive seen kids literally 5 yr olds in line at all the footlockers i went to and they were getting tickets...sigh

Last edited:
Just bcuz u got a ticket ur not a winner of a pair unless they draw ur name. Anyhow between driving across the effn city to get to 2 seperate malls 6 effn stores and dealn with Xmas shoppers n traffic.. I dnt eem care if i cop now. Needless to say im in the running at 6 spots so.. Too much of a hassle.. Miss the good ol days.. Damn kids and resellers ****** the game up

Last edited:
Being 26 now, growing up this shoe was a big part of my childhood even as a 10 year old. 1996 was the best year for me memory wise for kicks.

My son was born in 08 and there wasnt no countdowns made in his size so it's a good feeling to grab these for him and rock them with him like I do with mostly everything else... Even got his birthday/christmas pics taken in them. Hope everybody in here can grab them without too much hassle...

Last edited:
Every other release was saner than this. The only ones I struck out on we're the Gold Medal pack and Oly 7s. And in the case of those two, I didn't go to the store and relied on trying to cop online, where I struck out. Congrats to all of the patient folks and a big **** you to the resellers.

bro gmp is going for close to retail now

If you got 3hrs to kill, serremonte is the place to go. I just hit the 2 hour mark and the is just getting longer. But least we indoors unlike tanforan. They moved from indoors to outside.

Earlier today I went to the same Foot Locker I got the Black 4s from 

Mgr said people couldn't line up til 4pm and the biggest size they had available was 10.5, everything higher than that was snatched up by employees. At least he was honest about it. 
Like this at a couple spots over here.

At least the employees kept it real this year.

Just be honest if you guys took your pairs so people dont waste time.

Greensboro?  I didn't think security would let people line up that early

Greensboro is so hit or miss. I had a few homeboys out there trying to score. It was cold and raining last night too. You guys have my respect for that one lol I'm sitting these out. Don't want them, I'm waiting on the aj1s on the 31st

what really grinds my gears is what kind of ID is a 5 year old gonna show when they show up on friday, is their mother/father/brother/sister/cousin/neighbor,etc, gonna produce a freaking birth certificate?! i assume the ticket has to be in their name right?

Last edited:
^^Nice pics of you and lil man 
pimp.gif

Still riding my high of picking up my Kobe 8's yesterday. But it's nice not having to run to the malls and enter raffles today. Still don't have a pair on lock yet, but hopefully a couple NT homies and or the guys on Team Roshe come through for me. *Fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Do you know what their pick up window time? I dont feel like going to niketown nyc at 730am anymore too early :smh:
i dont even know if mercer is doing an rsvp but ntny usually has an 8 to 9:30 pick up time. They give you all day for a qs type release such as db 9's or something

just passed by stonestown footlocker in the bay and they were "closed due to unforseen circumstances" lol

^^Nice pics of you and lil man :pimp:

Still riding my high of picking up my Kobe 8's yesterday. But it's nice not having to run to the malls and enter raffles today. Still don't have a pair on lock yet, but hopefully a couple NT homies and or the guys on Team Roshe come through for me. *Fingers crossed*

you should have an easier time since u rock 14

Here in Jersey, got a cousin who works at Footlocker here, some the managers holding back on tickets for their own friends, its getting messed up out here, and they selling some tickets off for $$$

Being 26 now, growing up this shoe was a big part of my childhood even as a 10 year old. 1996 was the best year for me memory wise for kicks.
My son was born in 08 and there wasnt no countdowns made in his size so it's a good feeling to grab these for him and rock them with him like I do with mostly everything else... Even got his birthday/christmas pics taken in them. Hope everybody in here can grab them without too much hassle...
OUTSTANDING

I lucked out and was able to get a pair of the 11s and 4s in my size. Unfortunately, I had to camp for 14 hours in order to secure my pair. I don't know how anyone else feels about this new process, but Sundays are not meant to be wasted on obtaining a ticket. I would much rather devote a night and early morning to camping rather than my entire last day of the weekend.

I lucked out and was able to get a pair of the 11s and 4s in my size. Unfortunately, I had to camp for 14 hours in order to secure my pair. I don't know how anyone else feels about this new process, but Sundays are not meant to be wasted on obtaining a ticket. I would much rather devote a night and early morning to camping rather than my entire last day of the weekend.
nerd.gif

Congrats though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom