Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Coming to NT to brag about your 60 pairs? No one cares son, sit down
This is a passion for us veteran NTers not some bragging right, you came in here wanting props and you are about to be ethered

Ethered?

Sit down NASIR...

I dont need e-props... I posted it up after reading post about people doing homework compared to last year....

Plus if you dont like it, keep it moving... Veteran NT'ers? I dont post as much as I should for that very reason... Clowns like you that have some type of elitist stick up that anus...

just skip over my posts and keep it moving...

Back on topic.... Let's keep this thread moving with the sly snapshots of a pair with updated Sig's promoting the sale of thos CUTE FSR's....

Your join date is after mine son!!! Talking about NT VETS... This is my second SN BTW... Sit your Bozo *** down...

Last edited:
The 731balla wants it to be known he's rich and does it. We...well I'm just a salty geriatric 

I never claimed to be rich...

I just proved to you I dont need to Float 60 pairs...

But you stay butt hurt...

:lol: at FSR, ONE (1) FSR... Thats real cute, GRAMPS...

I never claimed to be rich...
I just proved to you I dont need to Float 60 pairs...
But you stay butt hurt...
laugh.gif
at FSR, ONE (1) FSR... Thats real cute, GRAMPS...
Why are you still replying.

You are the very reason they invented condoms.

No cares about your 60 tickets because those tickets clearly are your meal card for the coming months
Team Ain't Got No Job

You asked, I answered...

I didn't ask if you or anyone cared...

You obviously care to a degree or else the hostility wouldn't be reflected in your words...

Meal ticket???

Yet another lame/herb/salt monger that acts as if they know me personally...

I already did this with budget balls yesterday and you would just be a repeat...

Stay in your lane, you don't know me, so stop talking out of your anus...

I dont get why you guys riding this dudes sack for.....he got the tickets he will make some money.....whats the big deal.....why you care what another person does with their time or money.....

NT should be called worry about the next mans stuff.

I dont understand the hate for somebody willing to go through the trouble to make a few extra bucks? I am a federal LE officer, but if I had the chance to make a quick LEGITIMATE $7k come up, why in the woooorld wouldn't I do that to use that money to support my family? I don't get it.

I dont understand the hate for somebody willing to go through the trouble to make a few extra bucks? I am a federal LE officer, but if I had the chance to make a quick LEGITIMATE $7k come up, why in the woooorld wouldn't I do that to use that money to support my family? I don't get it.

Exactly....dont get why these dudes riding him like he did something wrong....cant believe there so much salt on this topic and the sneakers didnt even release yet come Friday this thread gonna be crazy

I still dont see how you think calling a 32 year old geriatric is funny. 

Oh so you 32... Talking about when I was in my Diapers you did this and you did that... Thats why I called you Geriatric... Because If you were making "90K" moves when I was In diapers that would have put you in the Senior Discount Club...

You assume to much son...

If you are 32, then when I was in Diapers you were still pulling on you moms shirt trying to suck on the Nip standing up...

Last edited:

the fact that someone is doing it aint (so much) a problem.but buying 60 pairs blocks so many other members in here from having shoes they love in a legit price.so to come on top and brag about it in here?lol.c'mon son.on the other hand NT please dont feed reselling-trolls by hate.A man who comes to an online forum to brag about the 'work' to stand in line just speaks for himself doesn't he?please leave him alone with his money.

Last edited:
OG XIs were still in stores weeks after the release date due to restocks arriving at the store instead of online.
This is true, man the good old days I remember walking into Northline mall at 6:30 p.m., 97.9 the boxx was there so was the mad hatta(why I don't know) March of 96 they were advertising the whole day come get the new Air Jordan's still got plenty of sizes, I remember my aunt doing 90 on I-45 and it still didn't seem fast enough. We get there it's kind of packed, what size ya'll need?? 8.5, my boy says 10.5, dude comes back with two sexy unlaced pairs, ahhh the feeling of owning my first pair of 11's
pimp.gif
, sorry for the rant and the nostalgia but these kicks started it all for me man. I was doing it big at 14 with the black n red 11's lol. Go to Greenspoint a few weeks later they have scattered sizes and Jordan pinstripes at Champs to match the new Jordans. Damn I miss that

the whole ticket thing makes it worse for online ... everybody and they mother going to be up at 8am online trying to cop !

the fact that someone is doing it aint (so much) a problem.but buying 60 pairs blocks so many other members in here from having shoes they love in a legit price.so to come on top and brag about it in here?lol.c'mon son.on the other hand NT please dont feed reselling-trolls by hate.A man who comes to an online forum to brag about the 'work' to stand in line just speaks for himself doesn't he?please leave him alone with his money.

SON, you stay reselling from Greece... You TRIED to resell me a PAIR of GMP's!!!!! Now you in here acting like a Saint of Sneaker Collectors... :rofl:

Talking about love of the game... You were the one on they Yeezy thread talking about considering buying FAKE Yeezy 2's since no one in Greece would notice... There is no Love in the game in that...

If your country would take a NOTE from my book as far as business and economics, it might not be in the "shambles" its in now...

:rofl:

You can take my post out of context all you want and fabricate your own realities all you want... Whatever allows you to handle you Sodium levels better...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom