Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yup, Laneys, Why/Navy IV's, Blk/CG IV's all those kicks that folks are crazy over were all rejects. I even remember the Grapes from a few years back being on sale and now you'll be blessed to pay $300 for a pair.

i dont kno where u live. but then the grapes drops they instantly sold out in ny

I wouldnt be surprised if FNL sends out an email saying "sorry guys but we missed up the drawing but you can still get a chance to buy the Jordan Retro 11s on 12/21 @ 8am" 

SMH they just trolling us

Last edited:
SMH they just trolling us

Hahaha that's hilarious. I haven't gotten squat from these mofo's and I doubt I will. I just want to say I'm over this release already. From diving up and down the bay area to waiting in all these lines for this dumb piece of paper to hearing all these idiotic comments from people who don't even know what the shoe is or what shoe it is I'm over this crap.

drove around southern cal for raffle tickets with the GF (partial day), some places were not giving them out today, and others ran out late afternoon...  One Robert Wayne shop said they had 30 pairs, while a footlocker said they had "a lot"

Overall I was able to get 14 tickets... Don't feel Goot about my chances despite the 14 tickets, especially after seeing the chase from mall to mall...

Back
Top Bottom