Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got the "winning" email but did you guys care to even read what the email said?

"If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability"

SMH!

Last edited:
East Coast here and won!!! My brother and 2 friends haven't got anything yet and we all did same store. So I guess winners went out first. Anyone got a screenshot of a losing email?  Got email at 12:17 EST

Last edited:

"If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability"

SMH!

heard someone else say this before, they pretty much put that in there for legal terms in case some freak accident happens and in that case we can sue them if they put that we are "guaranteed" the shoes.

if not, you'll bet that I'll be the first at FNL come friday morning

**** it, ive accepted defeat. congrats to those who won. **** finish line and their ******g ******** draft!!!!!!!! 

SMH!
As people said before its to cover there tail so if something goes wrong and one pair doesn't make it, they save themselves.

>:>:
My lady just so happens the have a winners circle membership and I didn't even know it. She knew I wanted these for Christmas and she just let me know she got an email from FNL about the draft in such. Reason why shes just now telling me is because her email provider was in an outage and she couldn't receive emails for a few days. #@$% @$%$ its too @$%@$^ LATE!! Cox Communications FTL :smh:

well looks like im going to go from camping next to my macbook to camping next to my phone tomorrow :smh:

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

cherrymoonprince.gif

Last edited:
So there are absolutely no walkins anymore ? hate this raffle thing. all by chance but i guess its the safest way to go 

Wait...wait, so, if you "won", its just a spot to wait in line? It's not a guaranteed pair? What's the difference from this to just letting people camp? If you get a spot in line, wouldn't it behoove you to get there soon as possible? First come first served?

Never bought online when these drops happen. How easy is it to get your size when they launch online? TIA.

It wont be.

I've never ordered online for the XIs, but via NDC and Eastbay, I've gotten a lot of the most recent releases with a bit of just waiting and a lot of refreshing on those sites. Got each pair I was after.. But this is a whole new ball game with the XIs...

Back
Top Bottom