Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What did u do can someone plz help me, I got the selected to RSVP link but when I click on it it doesn't work

I'm gonna repost it one more time before I sleep for all the late comers.

Just a side note, once you get it to work I highly suggest you screenshot the confirmation page after you respond to the RSVP just in case. A lot of people on here aren't getting the confirmation email (including me) so do it just to stay on the safe side.

To all those having trouble confirming the RSVP, this should help.

1) Go find your winners circle account number @ Finishline.com. Log in and go to "My Account". Your winners circle number should be on the right.

2) Edit the link above by simply putting your winners circle number after "wcid=" and your email after "email="

3) Respond to the RSVP

After all the errors I was getting this worked. Thanks man!!!

got my email, entered my ID in the link and worked for me. Just waiting for confirmation email

After all the errors I was getting this worked. Thanks man!!!

YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOT.IT TO WORK, HOPE I GET MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL.

FNL REALLY SCREWED THIS UP THOUGH , THIS IS A JOKE, SHOULDNT BE THIS HARD TO GET A $200 DOLLAR PAIR OF BASKETBALL SHOES. WISH JB WOULDN'T CREATE ALL THIS HYPE AND MAKE IT FUN FOR EVERYONE. WHAT ABOUT THE MOM WHO WANTS TO GET THESE FOR HER KID FOR XMAS, THERE IS NO CHANCE, SMH. THANKFUL I'LL BE ABLE TO GET THEM....HOPEFULLY AS LONG AS FNL DOESN'T SCREW UP

I was able to get my RSVP to work with the help provided in previous pages. Like everybody else I'm waiting on my confirmation email.

For those that never received an email whether you won or lost still try it cause I Didnt Receive any email last night & put My info in & it Worked for me Got a Spot in Line now Just Waiting for Confirmation

woooo i got through on my draft for finishline for my size! even though in the terms and condition it says i'm only guaranteed a spot in line.

Are you guys seriously modifying these links with your WC number and e-mail even though you didn't win? :smh: Sheisty if that loophole works.

welp, i got no email from FNL... one more option completely gone.

down to ndc and whatever.... not looking good for me.

I didn't receive a win or lose email from FNL. So I tried modifying the link with my info and I instantly got a confirmation email. I still have a feeling either my pair won't be there or I screwed up my chances if FNL fixes the loophole.

OMG OMG OMG!! I tried the Link, RSVPd, and got the COnfirmed Email!!!! This made my day!!! and its 5am!!!

Oakridge, San Jose California here

How are you guys getting confirmations when you didn't even get a drafted email? I got drafted, tried to modify the link and it still isn't working for me :smh:.

This whole situation is fishy.

looks like i got screwed fromt he jump.

the site never registered me as entering the draft. thats some bs right there.

Tried too modify the link and all I keep getting is

So people who weren't drafted are getting e-mail confirmations right away...and I'm still waiting.

Something isn't right.

Back
Top Bottom