Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

A little relieved my FNL thing didn't work out. The whole idea of your size not being a guarantee didnt sit well with me.

Not sure if already posted but NTChicago tweeted that the RSVP will be tomorrow.

I was able to get the cement 4s tweet, going to try the same with phone in font of my face all day at work and twitter on desktop.

If that fails then I got 7 raffles from local Champs and FL to fall back on. Expecting at least a call tomorrow.

THEN if that fails going to try for NDC and have my wife on another site Saturday AM.

Finishline is only sending out emails for the amount of pairs they have at each store. So if you got the email you got the shoe.

Last edited:
Hopefully NDC doesn't sell out TOO fast
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I'm really not trying to deal with going out anywhere to get these.
I hope they don't sell out too fast also. I just need 1 pair. That's it.

Finishline is only sending out emails for the amount of pairs they have at each store. So if you got the email you got the shoe.
Idk about that buddy, you should read the rules closer. From what I got out of reading it was if you're drawn you get the chance to stand in line for the opportunity to purchase them, no guarantee.

But they did say if you dont pick up your shoe by 10a its fair game for whoever is at the store so im goin at 7am to just be safe

FNL's twitter said something similar to this. "Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
@silenthreat8 um, same thing? One winner per pair available. By store, across the country, by state, etc."

Additionally they just said that there was a separate draft for employees so hopefully that cuts down on the shadiness... or not.

Last edited:
I got 2 emails from finishline 1 last night and 1 today so I rsvp'd but didnt get an email but I had a comformation on screen. I was starting to worry but then I went on Fb and gave them my info and they confirmed i had been rsvp'd and said an email would be sent before the day is over. Yes 8) 8) 8)

Last edited:
Facebooked finishline over an hour ago and still nothing.

I aint mad, at least I still have my CDP XIs.

So in the end, ppl just camped out for the "right" to camp out again? shady FNL..

NDC for me on friday morning.. If i dont get my pair there, ill be looking in the Buy/Sell over the next few days. >D

I got 2 emails from finishline 1 last night and 1 today so I rsvp'd but didnt get an email but I had a comformation on screen. I was starting to worry but then I went on Fb and gave them my info and they confirmed i had been rsvp'd and said an email would be sent before the day is over. Yes 8) 8) 8)

Me too!!! Now just waiting and being patient on my end is key!! Hope it's not all night!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom