Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

still no confirmation email
mean.gif

i doubt FNL will have any extra pairs after 10 AM, what kind of idiot would confirm RSVP and just not show up to pick up?

pretty much. its cool tho. shoes cost about $200 after tax. if i wait til the market floods, which happens with every release, and hawk ebay, ill get a pair for about $300. the extra hundred is OK with me knowing i missed my chance at retail. my time is too valuable to me for me to camp for hours. $100 is nothing in the grand scheme especially since i cut back on buying everything under the sun.
Finally someone who understands. In a month or two maybe three Resellers are gonna start marking down prices cuz everyone either has a pair or sold their pair already. Therefore, people like me will pay 250-300 for brand new pairs.. Jus saying. Plus I'll probably cop from kicksole.com

I agree, but it's the compromise to camping, lines, mayhem, etc. It's all going to be about safety and organization come 2013.
And the people who work during the time(s) where stores choose to release info and make you send in emails to reserve pairs are just out of luck. That's not fair. Where's the compromise there.

i doubt FNL will have any extra pairs after 10 AM, what kind of idiot would confirm RSVP and just not show up to pick up?
The idiots who are gonna be sleeping or forgot.  You didn't pay for the shoes yet either so it's not like you have to pick it up.

I just talked to the FNL dude up at tysons for any dmv heads. Dude said if you got a confirmation email then you're guaranteed your pair. Dude also said you HAVE to print out the email, said you just cant show 'em the email on your phone I believe..

BET, that's what I was waiting to hear - hoping that's some legit info and everything goes according to plan

nah but people will be able to come up with 185 knowing how much they are worth...

People didnt pick up the Doernbecher 9s and they were a limited release and cost $10 less lol. I think most if not all Niketowns did a Re-RSVP or first come first serve after the allowed pick up time.

Last edited:
And the people who work during the time(s) where stores choose to release info and make you send in emails to reserve pairs are just out of luck. That's not fair. Where's the compromise there.
Plan accordingly? IDK what to say, really. It's never going to be fair for everyone. IMO, the draft process is the way to go because of the fact that corporate is handling the pairs as opposed to shady employees that will hold on to half the stock. There's enough time for everyone to enter if they really wanted to and you don't have to e-camp like with the Twitter RSVP. It just sucks that it had to be Finishline of all stores to be doing this process.

Mannn hope i get a call for my raffle ticket tomorrow, won stealths last week cmon breds this week. Dont want to pay damn resellers
mad.gif

lets not forget the employees who may have not won the draft will probably hog up the unclaimed pairs

Back
Top Bottom