Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$120 is all a week of camping is worth? 
roll.gif

I can't. These lames got loser written all over them. 

size 12 for an ok price. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3487421443.html

Damn, some 16 year old kid out in BC Canada got arrested for not deleting pics in his camera. He was at the mall when some guy was getting arrested, him being a journalist student, he started taking pics of the arrest. The security guards at the mall then turned on him, asking for his camera. They put him on the ground And threw him in a police car. Then asked him again to delete, he said he couldn't because it was a film camera and had other content for school. So they just took him away and arrested a 16 year old student. WTF is wrong with cops these days, would they rather him be a homeless punk messing with people. They arrested him with no charges and he is banned for a half a year from the mall. I am honestly speechless, sorry to interrupt he thread. Just read that right now.

lol when i was camping some dude payed some kid 100 to camp for him, he camped 16 hours for 100$
mean.gif

Sorry if I'm asking what's been asked a million times before, but which website has the best chance to grab these? Will they go up exactly at 12AM on 12/21?

I haven't bought anything since the true blue 3's and I thought I had a pair guaranteed but that fell through so I'm looking for other options right now. Can't go line up because I have work all day friday.

Damn, some 16 year old kid out in BC Canada got arrested for not deleting pics in his camera. He was at the mall when some guy was getting arrested, him being a journalist student, he started taking pics of the arrest. The security guards at the mall then turned on him, asking for his camera. They put him on the ground And threw him in a police car. Then asked him again to delete, he said he couldn't because it was a film camera and had other content for school. So they just took him away and arrested a 16 year old student. WTF is wrong with cops these days, would they rather him be a homeless punk messing with people. They arrested him with no charges and he is banned for a half a year from the mall. I am honestly speechless, sorry to interrupt he thread. Just read that right now.
Lesson learned..Listen to cops..

Sorry if I'm asking what's been asked a million times before, but which website has the best chance to grab these? Will they go up exactly at 12AM on 12/21?

I haven't bought anything since the true blue 3's and I thought I had a pair guaranteed but that fell through so I'm looking for other options right now. Can't go line up because I have work all day friday.

Damn bruh you been out the game for a min then huh? :lol: They release shoes in the am online now. 8AM EST. I think Jimmy Jazz does midnight releases still tho.

As for best website, it's all luck of the draw for most. Good luck.

It's ridiculous bro. All I really want are the damn Christmas Lights Kobes and the Video Game KDs. I feel bad for anyone having notification problems and is trying to get these XIs.

Just missed another tweet. I'm getting finish lines and ndc's but not Nike chi's.

If you wait for that mobile notification, you are too late. Serious.

So far it's worked for every retro including the DB9s but when it fails, the salt will kick in.

Just missed another tweet. I'm getting finish lines and ndc's but not Nike chi's.
So far it's worked for every retro including the DB9s but when it fails, the salt will kick in.

I've done really well in he past too. I got the Zoom Rookies, so it's a big help. I just don't know why the notifications all of a sudden aren't working. Twitter support hasn't even helped at all. I see a lot of people *****ing too, so I'm surprised that haven't said anything about it.

NOW that's CRZY

You must have insane luck. Here in NYC, you have about a 10-30 second window. Most of the time those twitter notifications take somewhere from 30sec to 2 minutes to get to you. So even if you have everything copy/pasted the time to get to you, entering/copying/pasting the hashtag, and actually having the DM recieved (not just sent on your device) makes the mobile notifications essentially useless for us.

Is anybody in the broward area got the winning FNL Draft?
I lost and I entered 3 times with my mom's  , sister's , and my name . I'll try to be at FNL around 10 A.M to see if their are any unclaimed pairs in my size if I fail online in the morning .

Whats the juice ?

EDIT: I'll still take over 500- $1000 in monopoly dough 

Last edited:
Are NDC, FNL, or any other stores doing anything special online at 8am for these? Release date is creeping up and i'm feeling waaaay out of the loop.

The twitter link refreshing worked for me once. However I was able to cop those obsidian 12s before FNL's twitter link dropped just by refreshing my search page by the product number. MIght try that again Friday and Saturday for those Thunders.

Back
Top Bottom