Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Won my raffle at Champs; day one pics will be up.

Side note, I have like 8 extra raffle tickets. If any are winners I won't need them so I'll be slangin' em. I'm in L.A. so if anybody from LA needs it, I'll make a post that says I won it, and you can PM me if you need it.

I'm just stoked I have a pair on lock and I don't have to get stabbed just to cop.

Red soles FTW!

congrats on your pair

Last edited:
Y'all think the all black everything 11 will drop anytime soon? I need them to retire
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

According to Sole City "NTSF has 850 pairs and NTLV has 1000 pairs." Each NT should have "50-75 pairs of Thunders." They believe the other major NTs will have similar numbers. NY and Chi for example.
Yeah I heard the SoCal NT's got around the same #'s(900) of these. WIth one per person, rsvp should stay open a lil longer than normal and expect the usual leftover pairs Friday afternoon

What else would I need From the 11??? Why not close out with that??? I'm suppose to be going crazy for jays forever.?
I'm with you, but you ain't supposed to be going crazy for Js ever. Leave that to the beasts, cop what you want, and get out when you feel the need. But don't go crazy. If things were like they were even a year ago (sans the Concords, because they are what started this mess), this would be such an easy cop, most definitely due to the large numbers made.

Hell, I'd say these would sit a year and a half ago...

Columbias did.

Damn I went there...

i think this whole raffle ticket system is wack! i still won a pair from footlocker but i still feel that waiting in line is a better way to go. line up early and get em if not you're out of luck. just too much hype around 11s causes all  this chaos. but when you have to "win" a pair to get them i feel like its ruined the sneaker game. what ever happened to first come first serve??
mean.gif

That's what I'm hoping... 
Me too. Is there usually a line at Niketown LA the day of releases to pick up the left over pairs? I am going to LA for sure on Friday wether I win RSVP or not, but depending on lines, I may just hangout at Niketown all day.

so people with opinions are lame, ok my bad, im in it for the long run nt. ill keep buying the same shoe over n over again, my bad sneaker gods

Last edited:
Yeah I heard the SoCal NT's got around the same #'s(900) of these. WIth one per person, rsvp should stay open a lil longer than normal and expect the usual leftover pairs Friday afternoon

I hope I get through RSVP tomorrow!! crossing fingers

Civil war in the South/ATL.

Breds droppin on friday.

Gucci Mane tryna go to Macon(where the ***** he killed from/jeezy fort) to perform

****** gon be mad cuz they ain't got they breds.

End of the world finna happen in ATL, you heard it here first, riots gon go crazy

T.I.P KANG OF THE SOUTH

HEY!
you're corny as hell dude

Back
Top Bottom