Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

The more I look at these the more impatient I get. Thinking about the CDP's Bred but idk if I really wanna spend $400 on a pair.

roll.gif

If you got 400, buy OGs

That's the thing! Can't find any good lookin OG my size 8. I rarely see any size 8 floating around for any heats.

I wonder if this thread will take the same route as the Cool Grey and Concord threads in August. Thats when Jay and Randy start their games and this thread is consumed with fake talk.

^^^^^^
i'll put my money on it. yes. some people didnt learn their lesson. and there will be new people to the board who just dont know or wont listen.

The more I look at these the more impatient I get. Thinking about the CDP's Bred but idk if I really wanna spend $400 on a pair.

roll.gif

If you got 400, buy OGs
400???? who is lubing you up bro?
roll.gif
take mine sheesh

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I wonder if this thread will take the same route as the Cool Grey and Concord threads in August. Thats when Jay and Randy start their games and this thread is consumed with fake talk.

Happens every time. Then the 10 pages of "How do you tell B grades? / Anyone else's pair come like this? " and I'm over here like "
roll.gif
" cause they never learn.
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who's ready for the 60 pages of online website questions / worries?
devil.gif

roll.gif

If you got 400, buy OGs

That's the thing! Can't find any good lookin OG my size 8. I rarely see any size 8 floating around for any heats.
Ebay has 2 paris right now...

Man these are gonna be a pain to cop. Thanks to the concords everyone and their dog will try to get these to resell.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

I'll just wait til RD to cop

I was hoping for the Columbias
This!

Not sure why JB is doing the Breds so soon and its been over ten years on Columbias!
mad.gif

Can not wait either, will try to get 4 pairs in Germany, 3 for my collection and 1 for on court!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I wonder if these will reach Concord prices ($2,000+) once they sell out on RD.

laugh.gif

when did concords ever sell for $2k?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximilian

Can not wait either, will try to get 4 pairs in Germany, 3 for my collection and 1 for on court!
i m from greece man...any online store i havent heard of?(european i mean...)

Back
Top Bottom