Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

[quote name="alp" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-185-12-21-12-raffles-over-fnl-draft-winners-picked-8-am-est-release-vol-options-running-out/11550#post_16809772"
what are u talking about? most stores are still doing the guaranteed tickets. didnt hear anything about a raffle
]the only one i know is the one in cross county in yonkerss[/quote]

oh im guessing they gave out all the raffle tickets already right?

Thats hilltop mall in Richmond ca, shiek and shoe palace is doing a raffle right now.

Smdh come release day, its gonna be cray!!!

Which Shiek? Only mall I've ever been to that had like 10. :lol:

This is the best thing that could happen. Best believe FTL will cut out the shenanigans by their employees. I just heard that they fired a couple people at Fox Hills for selling guaranteed raffle tickets and were led out in cuffs. Thats what these greedy employees get. 

All this is going to do is make employees and managers shadier and greedier.  Also I bet these guys were arrested because of their sloppiness....  You best believe Loss prevention or ethics are all open ears at this time of season.  If you are taking care of your connect and he's taking care of you there is no reason to snitch.  But if someone who paid for a ticket tells someone else who couldn't get a ticket and in turn gets jealous or snitches that's the issue.  And having these guys arrested is the Pot calling the kettle black.  Footlocker just took the employee discount away because of their own Corporate greed, to keep the revenue made off these shoes when purchased from an employee discount for themselves.  They know this is the number one reason to work for footlocker.  Oh well a lot off people will be quitting after they get the Bred's...
lol. wut?

just looks like you're bitter that you're losing a connect or that your connect will charge you more. ftl taking over is a good thing. most employees at ftl or any retail shoe store are in it for a paycheck. very seldom do i see or meet a worker knowledgeable about the product. even then, you either have a guy who doesn't have to work there, but likes the benefits or a guy who spends his whole salary for shoes while putting $3 bucks in his gas tank just to get home. you don't think ftl doing this also gives them more control over how things are run? looks to me like the route they're taking is handling raffles or drafts via corporate and then letting locations know winners. when employees had discounts, i noticed MORE buying shoes just to flip to compensate for making just over minimum wage. this effects the consumer. this new rule is good news to me.

Got my confirmation email....[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thats hilltop mall in Richmond ca, shiek and shoe palace is doing a raffle right now.
Smdh come release day, its gonna be cray!!!
LMAO. Aren't all these birds just lining up for a RAFFLE TICKET?  

SMH

Last edited:
Great my cell didn't get that tweet that NTNY just sent... Watch out guys I think they pulled the plug on Mobile notifications for this like for the CG IX....

Here is what I've heard from some people in the sneaker industry regarding these shoes and the production output. I have heard that there are more available 11's than there were 4's for the black friday release. So maybe this cop won't be too bad we will see.

Great my cell didn't get that tweet that NTNY just sent... Watch out guys I think they pulled the plug on Mobile notifications for this like for the CG IX....
Tweet "Follow @NikeNYC" to 40404 either that or go to @NikeNYC's twitter and re-select "Turn mobile notifications on" 

I didn't take my lunch break yet still waiting for that damn NTNY/Mercer twwet!

Company internet/PC FTW!

Edit: Damn double posting wtf any help on why this happens?

Last edited:
are people getting twitter text messages on there phone from nikenyc/21 mercer ?

i get some tweet's but not all

i'm not i got my eye on twitter via the computer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom