Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Serious question: Did anyone have mobile notifications on for Nike Dallas and not get the message? Happened to me and a friend of mine. 

Every RSVP I've done and won, I got a txt and iOS notification.  This one release, no txt or iOS notification.  Nike must of turned it off...

I'm convinced if you DM Vegas now you'll still get one... Sent one completely wrong and backwards that it wouldn't make sense if you read it and they actually took the time to read it and understand it and got confirm. Haha. I was tripping out.

For those folks who got Confirmed DM's from Niketown RSVP, What's the Pick up window looking like?

Got a DM for NTbiltmore so that saves me a schlep waiting online.
Will scoop one more from SH to go with my UTA pair coming tonight.

My DM reply states the release is from 8am-6pm. Usually the release windo for RD is until noon.
Any one else see that or did the rules change?
Haven't done a twitter RSVP since the military IV's

I'm convinced if you DM Vegas now you'll still get one... Sent one completely wrong and backwards that it wouldn't make sense if you read it and they actually took the time to read it and understand it and got confirm. Haha. I was tripping out.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom