Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got my DM from Dallas and locked up a pair for my cousin. I wonder why they didnt include the size.

omg those gif's had me dying! Especially that rick ross one 
roll.gif
roll.gif

So my last hope was NDC and eastbay Friday morning.. And sure enough I have to travel for work exactly at 7am (8am EST))... dang it... Now im going to figure out a way to take my laptop with me to get online and order them..

man why does Dallas have to end at 12pm for pick-up of the XI??? i might not be able to make it in time

ntny for the win!!!!! first "real" (military ivs dont count) win from them. They didnt tell me the size though :rolleyes

Alright, now that this is all said and done and the weight is lifted off my shoulder, I can finally go play video games. Have a good one guys, be safe. Good luck to all those on Friday.
One thing: call your local Nordstrom!!! Seriously, 2 in this area are getting them, and I would have never thought to look there at first.

got mines on lock from my job! employees get em @ 8am everybody else 10am...lol no one is going to be there because they dont know we getting them

ntny for the win!!!!! first "real" (military ivs dont count) win from them. They didnt tell me the size though :rolleyes

I just saw this on mine your right it doesn't say the size, just my name and that I am confirmed with a spot in line, I hope it won't be a problem when it's time to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom