Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Whats the point of getting pairs from all across the country? U helping others out or something?

Nah, all for me. I purchased connecting flights to all locations this morning. Hopefully these pickup windows are long enough so I can get them all.

:rolleyes

Got a call from FL and missed it no message left I called back in like 2 minutes and girl was like "Im sorry it went to someone else"  i was like what the HELL...... and she was speechless....Boy if this is how they do things you miss the call you miss your pair their are going to be some very very unhappy people today who are going to raise hell friday....even with a connect missing a pair is something to make you
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and then my wife gets a call that she won the thunders....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
JUST got a DM from NTNYC at 8:40pm EST, size 10. There's still hope NYC!

I wanna help/tip a fellow NYC NT'er, I also got a RSVP for size 10 from Finishline East Fordham Rd. Bronx. I'm not picking up that pair since NTNYC is more convenient for me.

4 pairs confirmed so far at NTNY. Sizes 11.5, 13, and 14 for peeps who looked out for me in the past and size 9.5 for myself. Still waiting on Roosie and 21 Mercer...

got my @NIKENYC RSVP size 10 confirmation  literally 30 seconds ago..good luck to everyone else...still need a 12 for my lil bro hopefully we can get it from ndc in the AM

Last edited:
wow....
0 - 3 for champs/ftl raffle, fnl draft, now NikeDC RSVP
0 - 5 with NikeDC releases... makes me think i dont know how to DM

time for plan D

So I had an NTer helping me and he won with my name. Then like 15 minutes later I won with my DM same name and size. Can I pickup both pairs with my ID?

Highly doubtful. Hopefully you don't get shut out altogether for breaking the rules. If you had done different sizes you could potentially have come up for one, then come back dressed differently later in the day for the other and got away with it. Your only hope is that they don't have their list alphabetized and they spot your name and mark it off, then you come back later and they see your unmarked name still on the list and you say it's someone different (with the same name). You have a DM under your own twitter account that you can produce, so that might work in case #2. I'd give it a shot, but for sure 2 trips or you may walk out with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom