Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I can just imagine how the sites are gonna be tomorrow all euro sites sold out quick some even crashed... good luck to everybody going the online route tomorrow .. the only problem i will be having is getting out of the mall with 3 pair and no not all 3 are mine only 2 are the other 1 i won today for a family member 

And then in 2 weeks when they start to hear about all these importing fees they will be relieved they didnt..

Yeah I've ordered a millions pairs from the UK and never been charged customs

You listen to Niketalkers who overdraft their debit cards on the reg and get scared

awesoooooome.repped.

this is what happens when a ****** post links to all sites

yup exactly. f that. thers those who of course will be like well we a community blah blah blah.

but man theres tons of lurkers up in this motha. and the ol, "its not like the sites werent already known" well guess what for a lot of people they werent, and even talking about it triggered the curiosity.. then bam there they go

heres something, all those sites are NOT LEGIT, stop buying from em :tongue:

There is gonna be a lot of salty NTers tomorrow wishing they ordered from the UK
Concords went for $430+ for the first month or so

And then in 2 weeks when they start to hear about all these importing fees they will be relieved they didnt..
Most poeple dont get import fees unless its to a certain amount, and then only half or so get struck with fees at that point anyway. I never import fees from anywhere unless its over $500-1000 and thats only 25% of the time.

Lol who the hell cares if people post links

I remember the days when NTers liked to help each other

that was before half of the population went from good, shoe loving sneakerheads, to lurking, reselling hypebeasts. Posting links to sites that have been sold out for almost a half hour is dumb and wastes everybodys time.

Last edited:
I'll be back in here 2mrw for lulz, hopefully I get my pair in the morning and I hope you guys do too. Good luck fellas and be safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom