Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just ordered on UI for $257 in USD. I am pretty satisfied if this goes through. They are a 12US which is my size. I hope it goes through..

ayo, i started the joke on the uk site and got him.

wheres my daps and props fam? lol

no hard feelings just trying to ease the pressure tension lol

Last edited:
Seriously though

Last edited:
Maybe you didnt understand me. End will declare the full uk price plus the uk price for shipping. When I was looking uk price came out to about $250, then they were charging another 10 for fedex shipping. I pulled out. With defex you have to pay customs then a brokers fee. Unless you find your own broker.
Oh, no no I totally get what you're saying.  I'm just crossin' me fingers....... 

cant curse...

the foolishness in this thread smh :smh:

anyway, hope all y'all who ordered from Europe dont get hit with custom fees. I think its $250 and up as I said before. Better off buying from a reseller

LOL at calling me the idiot while you guys just give away every single page that sells these shoes to anyone and everyone watching, then get salty as hell when you miss out hahahahahahahah.  Then you try to say wha wah why don't we share?!?!  And it's always the old elitist guys who think they are sneaker gods with 99 black cement 4s that come a crying asking for sites cuz they can't keep up with the times.  hahahha this site is a joke.  Brotherhood??  ahahah a joke!  You got resellers on here begging for help then posting the same shoe in their sig for double the price.  Wow the black canadian that can't type anything that makes sense is the smartest of all of ya!!
traffic. go play in it.

Back
Top Bottom