Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

so on NDC with the cart reservation system (i think they hold for two hours), if it goes in ur cart should u wait like an hour to checkout so u dont get a error message and it empties your cart or are u able to check right out no problem?
holds for 2 hours? can't be right. i lost my pink foams in under 30 mins.

gotta give it up to NT, without yall, i would have never even found the link. it damn sure didnt pop up on twitter

Shutup what link has commas..
roll.gif

And how many of them "lurkers" do you think already got a pair? We up against 2000k. :lol: Man that's good enough reason for NT to start making pages viewed by members only. What's the point of viewing the site if you ain't a member anyway?

Just to give you perspective. I added to cart at 8:58 L.A. time...got to the checkout screen around 9 then the 503 of deaths and the inevitable SOLD OUT screen

And how many of them "lurkers" do you think already got a pair? We up against 2000k. :lol: Man that's good enough reason for NT to start making pages viewed by members only. What's the point of viewing the site if you ain't a member anyway?

truth! mannnn im glad i got my pairs but sheeesh these lurkers are at an all time HIGH!

WASSUP FOOLS?!

Back
Top Bottom