Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

MINNEAPOLIS, MN @ 5PM -11 OUT TONIGHT GOOD LUCK FOLKS!!

Last edited:
Me and my roommate decided just for the heck-of-it to check out the mall a little past midnight. 

We pull up and my roommate asked the guys camping there "hey, are y'all waiting for the Black and Red Space Jams?!"

One buddy pulled down his scarf and said "Naw we waitin' for them K-Swiss" and hit us with the 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My roommate was hecka bogus for that though. Totally unexpected

Got Thru On 3 Guaranteed Size 10 Pairs With Raffle Tickets Today........ Local DM For Footlocker Was Trying To Deny Me My 3 Winning Raffle Tickets And Only Allow Me To Pick Up One Pair After A Misinterpretation On His Part Of The FTL Sweepstakes Rules..... Along With That, His Associate Taking Down Information On Monday Ended Up Writing Down The Wrong Area Code For My Phone Number :smh: Almost Went From 3 Wins To ZERO If It Wasn't For An Inside Plug Letting Me Know 3 Of My 6 Tickets Had Been Pulled At Different Locations...... THANK GOODNESS For Having Someone On The Inside :D

After A Lengthy Conversation, Requests To Talk To Higher Ups, And A Few Call Backs, I Will Be Picking Up My 3 Size 10 Pairs Tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Almost Had To Chuck Norris This Local DM's Neck Yo!..... REAL TALK!!!!!

In The Next 6-8 Hours This Thread Is Gonna Turn Into.....

:lol:

Last edited:
what's with ct still unloading pairs? are they just getting folks excited? lol

that's what i'm trying to figure out. I guess its people waiting for their work check to get into their account this Friday morning and I guess they just dumping Shipping Carts?

CT always unloads pairs slowly and saves a few pairs. I bought Concords from them in like April/May this year. And they accepted coupons so i got it for like $155 USD shipped.

damn, one hell of a deal :x

Yup I was up late at 3 AM studying for a test and randomly decided to check CT and was surprised they restocked. They also restocked on WC4s. I bought 2 pairs of Concords, then texted my friends to order, and then dropped the link on NT and people didnt believe me.

Last edited:
Me and my roommate decided just for the heck-of-it to check out the mall a little past midnight. 

We pull up and my roommate asked the guys camping there "hey, are y'all waiting for the Black and Red Space Jams?!"

One buddy pulled down his scarf and said "Naw we waitin' for them K-Swiss" and hit us with the 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My roommate was hecka bogus for that though. Totally unexpected
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom