Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I called NBA already and asked and its a no-go...
Search "Jordan Retro" on DSG...the next release they will have is Jan 5th. They did have bred 4s and when u searched that the week before it said the next release was the date of Black Friday...I'm not ***********

Reposting this for everyone (I might have been told wrong info fwiw)

How is the concord that rare? Finishline recently unloaded another batch.
Just watch the market. Concords still at the 320-350 range atm.

It wasnt another batch it was stock they hels back from selling due to new stores opening up in indiana...where they are located...and it was a small restock...source a buddy who works in the warehouse.....

You don't think theae bred 11s will be any different? Restock on restocks..

can someoen please PM ME what os means? i would love to purchas emy first pair of jordans onlinee.. i would pm ppl but i used my pm prividedgesssss . eh help a brotha out

Don't forget the possible Customs Taxes and fees... U could end up paying wayyy more than u think.

Last edited:
It wasnt another batch it was stock they hels back from selling due to new stores opening up in indiana...where they are located...and it was a small restock...source a buddy who works in the warehouse.....
You don't think theae bred 11s will be any different? Restock on restocks..

I think hunger drives the market.
People can definitely site on these longer without it looking old unlike the cords.

CANNOT BUY YET, but the links for CG and EB are available. Not news maybe, but I couldnt find earlier when I searched and it's up there now with countdowns for 7AM

Back
Top Bottom