Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

COPPED. Can't even say it was easy this time, had to click "add to cart" at least 30x and couldn't initially check out. Wheww! 1 down, 1 to go!

SWAG ORDER CONFIRMED

now gotta wait for the tracking #

Thank you to the dude who posted the Nike link early! Was up like 5 seconds before twitter link went out. Successfully got my order. $169.44, thank you 15% off coupon.

Seriously, who was that? I was to rep this man and remember his name! Actually worked

Got my size 11 for $148 shipped. Been sitting on a 20% off coupon for a while now. :smokin

This is the first Nike release that I've lucked out on since the Olympic VIIs.

If NDC Not working, just keep on refreshing and as soon as you see a pair show up just add to cart.. Works almost every time!

I spent so much time on Eastbay and FTL because I thoguht they would be easier went to NDC and them it went straight through. Its too good to believe. I'm waiting for that link.

NDC screen gave me a few scares but after a few refreshes after i put in my info and a long time processing it went thru for an 11.5. i usually wear an 11 but its no time to complain just glad i snagged a pair. good luck to all who are trying to get one to rock.

Nike.com was a super easy cop wow!!!!
So blessed got the last size 3Y for my kid. real easy no server crashes or hammers eastbay and fnl and footlocker are jacked, good luck kids

Last edited:
If it's stuck in your cart and you get a blank checkout after inputting your payment info just keep hitting back once and re-submitting. I did this about 11 times and it worked!

Idk how you dudes say it's so easy. I'm on NDC the second the tweet is posted but can never even add the shoes to my cart. Happens for every release. 50/25 internet connection here and I'm hard-wired to the router. :smh:

Dude wtf?! I thought once u got to the payment method u was good to go? I was inputting my card, hit next and it said nope nothing on cart.....wtf

Back
Top Bottom