Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My Galaxy S3 has gotten me another Pair of Js through NDC. Success! 
pimp.gif

Congratulations on everyone who was able to successfully place an order on Nikestore.com!

PO

Didn't get my email from NDC yet but it already got charged on my Discover

No worries

Can't believe how fast these sold out

NDC IMO is the most reliable site to cop. Eastbay, FNL, and FL all crashed before the sale kicked of... They all have problems, but Im usually able to at least get one pair through NDC.

When FNL FTL and EB crashed I headed over to NDC. My 4th option because I assumed NDC would be the first to crash. Silly me. It was the easiest one and the only one that worked. Crazy how that is.

thank god, 2 pair from NDC.

struck out on eastbay even though i hit add to cart within a second after the timer

hasn't seen an actual FNL webpage yet smh...

Even with the program I didn't get through. Link sent me to product unavailable. Oh well luck just wasn't with me. On to the thunders tomorrow.

Last edited:
finally got thru on eastbay after trying multiple times and refreshes and going all the way til paypal but finally hit submit and it went thru! now just waiting on confirmation...really thought i was down and out there for a sec. POW!

USE CREDIT CARD ON NDC, NOT PAYPAL. IT WILL GIVE YOU PROBLEMS AND PROLONG CHECKOUT.

good googa mooga I managed to get my 12 from NDC. Haven't gotten through anything pretty much all year... until now.

I got order # from NDC after checkout and everything but didn't receive a email to my registered email on the account  anyone else have this problem?

Back
Top Bottom