Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, I am scarred no confirmation email but order says ready to ship.... You guys think I'm good?

Last edited:
So apparently the paypal transactions were working on FNL...Just checked my email and got 5 email confirmations...Pleasant surprise I guess

Beyond pissed at NDC. Did everything right as the link went live, finally got thru, sizes were available, as soon as I select... NDC tells me not able to add to cart. Went through this about 5 different times... To say I am upset is a complete understatement. Outside of just loving Jordans in general, I have been a life long Nike person. Regradless of what I do/wear, Nike has always been my brand of choice. This is piss poor customer service at its absolute finest. I understand technology isn't perfect, but Nike should really understand, more than almost any other organization, how to handle such situations as this release. Ridiculous.

People adding late had me with false hope, sold out tweet and no sizes popping up, means it's time to let it go.

Might put my extra cool grey pair on craigslist to get a pair or might just pass, still have my 2001's. Wanted another beater pair.

Congrats to those that scooped.

finishlinegives an error at the last step...smh they gotta be sold out even though they showing some stock

Back
Top Bottom