Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Did you guys get charged shipping on your fnl orders? I thought these qualified for free shipping?
nope! FNL charges shipping 
mean.gif

tried ndc and the size menu once you find the product didn't even load up for me...kept getting a message that said the product was unavailable...:frown: Hope to catch a restock next week.....I want these, but I don't absolutely need them...

Got in the Mobile FNL site, it kept redirecting me to main page but somehow it stopped and now got another 11.5 
roll.gif

Via Twitter

"KicksOnFire.com ‏@kicksonfire
Growns *** MEN tryna order GS Breds sizes outta desperation!"

Thats half of yall on here!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What sucks about that is if you would've gone with 2 you would've gone through.
giving him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't trying to beat the system, i've ended up with 8 pairs in my cart (different release) when i was only trying to get 2 b/c of server/connection/having no patience issues..

u really think it was that easy for everyone to grab a pair on fnl mobile????..i got a funny feeling people will be disapointed lol

whats the confirmation u guys are getting, "your order has been processed, heres your order number" 

that email doesnt mean **** lol

Got one off NDC right @ release (got my email), another off Finishline just now with mobile (will see what happens). Hooking up friends son up @ work, glad I could do a good christmas deed.

Lol at some of the responses on here... Everybdy tht decided to skip the lottery was crazy, why wouldnt you try online and lottery? Now u mad bcuz u didnt cop. We all kno the games is ****** up and ur gonna hve to hve multiple resources to cop.needless to say.. Me and baby went to 2 malls and did lottery at 4 stores and we both won my size at 2 so im good for 4 pair but only need one more.

Back
Top Bottom