Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yea LIMITED GR...DTLR was saying they were only getting 12-13 pairs in mens sizes. These will not be readily available anyways store employees acting real shady. PG Plaza in MD said they weren't doing any raffles which I believe was a lie. It is way too much hype and too much effort to buy these shoes, if you didn't cop early from a reliable source then you tripping. I just wish I have a connect on PS sizes still gotta cop a 3Y. Should be fairly easy but you never know with resellers these days they will just buy shoes, others will buy any size hoping to trade for the proper size even in kids which is dumb.
Anyway does JJ still have kids sizes up? Or are they all sold out?
pg plaza though. :rofl:. went once and never again.

Thats my mall though lol

They had a raffle...it got shut down lol

Don't get your hopes up people...Way too many FNL Mobile purchases and considering they are still showing a FSR I'd be suspect...Might want to head out to stores now for the post draft / lottery lineup's just in case...FNL is too shady for this to be all kosher...

If you're going to use Paypal as a form of payment for that m.Finishline.com site - 99.9% chance your order will be canceled.

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Thank you to whoever posted the FNL mobile link! Got through easily. The regular FNL browser still hasn't loaded for me. 

Back to sleep. Can live with the 1 off euro site yesterday, tried to get one for my boy whos had surgery last night and couldn't get.

Back
Top Bottom