Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ooooooh Boy this thread is comedy! Fingers crossed for those Finishline victims. Extra sarcastic NICE to all those "I HATE RESELLERS" members that picked up 3+ pairs, hypocrite! And just in case Nike Chicago RSVP'ers don't know, when you pick up your men's size you can ask for a GS size at that time as well. Happy day all!
Btw I copped three pairs, 1 for me, 1 for a friend, and selling one below retail so don't make assumptions my friend

FNL size update: 7.5, 14, 15 sold out
Still 80% pessimistic
eyes.gif
I am too tho..

Out of all the sizes.. Those are the first ones sold out?

Those are usually last to go..

image ru
Just got back from fnl, hooked the family up. Also copped a pair from ndc for my boy that struck out on the raffles. First time ever being able to get a pair of shoes on ndc on a big release.
what happened to the box? why is it in a normal jordan box? 

People know FNL is one per person right?
That's one per address/name.
Multiple e-mails with the same address/name will be canceled, happened to me on the X's.

they've never done that to me before but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens with these.......but I'm usually able to get multiple pairs to the same address on AJ retro releases (using my account and my brothers account) so I'm hoping they both go through today

woweeee, i've been clicking add since 5am on footlocker, champs, eastbay, footaction for sz 10.5
I finally was able to add 10.5 on footlocker. and then confirmed it.

keep trying people.

I think I just score a size 9 on eastbay. Got it in my cart and went through the whole order process. Got a confirmation number and everything. But the balance on the confirmation screen was zero. But I go into my order history and it shows it there and says waiting for order approval. I am hoping this means i got it. I also got my credit card alert already for the amount.

Anyone else getting this?

Good looks to whoever posted that code, just chatted with a Nike Rep and they said my new total was $166

Does anybody have Finishline's customer service number since there website is fubared I need to talk to a human because I am not letting them hold my money for 2 weeks...

I hope my credit card really cleared from a euro site mix up with that fraud detection. If I get a order confirmation email from eastbay means I'm good and my credit card approved right?

That's annoying that the "order went through" when it said "error" after I placed the order on FNL! The second time, I got all the way through but it's going to get cancelled because I obviously used the same card and address since I was trying to get one pair.

Back
Top Bottom