Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Heads up i cancelled my size 11 from natter, anybody looking for it and dont mind paying there crazy price go ahead. VAT will not be refunded as they told me.

For those people who have had problems with FNL holding your money....

I just got through to a REP and she said she will contact my bank to get it taken off right away instead of their usual BS....

Call customer service (It was over an hour wait but its worth it to me to know what happened to my money and to not let them hold it for weeks on weeks)

1-888-777-3949

Left my browser on FNL.com and noticed it had actually gotten through to the site. Placed an order in like 2 minutes after that, and got my email confirmation shortly after. Hoping the order goes through.

I had trouble a couple of time using paypal on FNL now I only use my card and never have issues.   They never held my money either the charges just always said pending but never went through so I wouldn't worry too much if you see multiple charge atempts

FNL hasn't let me down so far but i have a feeling mine will get cancelled. Ordered two pair for myself but separate orders and one for my boy, another separate order with the same card. After that i saw a random 9.5 in my cart on eastbay and checked out with ease. Already got shipping confirmation for those but it's the same tracking number as the order i placed last week. Not worried about those though, just the FNL orders. Good luck to everyone else who ordered off FNL.

The RSVP thing at FNL was pretty smooth. Got to the Mall in Concord, CA about 45 minutes to Mall opening. No madness, funny ratchets. All in all waited an hour.

Left my browser on FNL.com and noticed it had actually gotten through to the site. Placed an order in like 2 minutes after that, and got my email confirmation shortly after. Hoping the order goes through.

Same here. Although I cancelled at the last step. Already got some from NDC and Eastbay, I just wanted to see if they still were taking orders.

enjoy them fakes.

smh.....if my man would have just been patient, he could have copped for retail. It's always like this with Jordans. So many options nowadays in comparison to years ago where euro sites weren't as popular. Baffles me to hear people STILL throwing money at these cartel crooks just for the "guarantee" of owning a shoe. :smh:

Finish Line ‏@FinishLine
Jordan Bred XI Update: Only sizes 8, 10.5, 11 & 14 are still available.

Good luck yall!!

no worries...ordered mine at 9am. got confirmation email too! Thanks Finishline!!!!

waiting on shipping confirmation.

One down! :nthat:

Congrats to everyone who got their pair (and rocks them); Good luck to anyone still trying to get theirs.

just got an order confirmation on a size 12 through fnl. praying for a shipping confirmation.

I got my email confirmation even though my first order got can celled. I said forget that and didn't use paypal since my cc info is saved and it all about timing. I hope i get that shipping confirmation and not ``Sorry; Your order was cancelled. Product out of stock``.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom