Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

This is going to be like ground hogs day
Dudes are going to complain about the patent leather cut and quality, not sure what people expect after the SJs, CGs and Concords :smh:
Dudes will buy early anyway, because they think they're immune to the "gray area" Jordans and don't want the hassle
We will get the OG and 01 pics and people will say they don't need these
We will get people asking how do these fit
We will get the how limited are these questions
People will nitpick every last pic angle taken
People will complain about JB not making enough and raising prices, while having declining quality
It's going to be a looooooooooong four months

Yup you are 100% correct on all of that....

some other notable things you missed...new members coming asking when/where/what time they release, people ask what ndc means, people cry about missing out, after complaining about jb price someone pays 400 after missing out

So true..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i hope its a regular box, the pull out box is annoying and you have crap laying all over the place if you're not carefull. i just want to flip the lid and put them on please.

who cares?
I care.

You don't think packaging makes any difference? I realize it won't make any difference in sales, people would still buy them if they came in a brown paper bag. But I also think a brand should take pride in the complete package they are selling. They'll give us patterned tissue paper that many don't care about and hang-tags that just end up sitting in the bottom of the box, but they won't just give us a box that matches the XI boxes from the last 3 years? Lame.

Because Nike doesn't own the factories. The workers have access to the materials to make what they want. They were producing space jams last year that had parts the 09s didn't even have under the insole and the soles were icy like they were made the day before. Flight club won't even take these shoes. That's how this whole thing started. Hell, slam dunk space even admitted that these shoes were made last year and marqueesole admitted on this very message board that most sites were selling fakes. What's funny about that is that a dude on ************* showed pics comparing his store bought true blue 3s to his marquee sole pairs and they were way off. They boxes didn't even use the same colors and the leathers were different. Every early release site out there has dirt on their name. Whether it be the milky toe concords, the "promo" sample cdp 3s and 4s that suddenly showed up in full size runs 3 years after the release, or those random restocks of ray allen 13s or space jams.
In case yall forgot
http://www.solesupremacy.com/2011/08/21210.html

There was a debate about that when SDS came out with the space jam restock -- What do you call a shoe made at a Nike Factory with authentic materials but NOT approved by Nike? -- Some say its fake some say its legit at the end of the day it is what it is.

I care.

You don't think packaging makes any difference? I realize it won't make any difference in sales, people would still buy them if they came in a brown paper bag. But I also think a brand should take pride in the complete package they are selling. They'll give us patterned tissue paper that many don't care about and hang-tags that just end up sitting in the bottom of the box, but they won't just give us a box that matches the XI boxes from the last 3 years? Lame.

One question are you going to put on the box and lace them up???

If not then the packaging should be the least of your worries.

One question are you going to put on the box and lace them up???
If not then the packaging should be the least of your worries.
No. But since I keep my shoes in the boxes in my closet I will actually look at the box more often than the shoes themselves. I am pretty OCD about my shoes. I want the box to match the last 3. With the price increase I don't think its too much to ask. That's such a typical response. "you don't wear the box". Ok, but I do look at it almost daily.

No. But since I keep my shoes in the boxes in my closet I will actually look at the box more often than the shoes themselves. I am pretty OCD about my shoes. I want the box to match the last 3. With the price increase I don't think its too much to ask. That's such a typical response. "you don't wear the box". Ok, but I do look at it almost daily.

Its not really a typical response but you seem pretty upset that you won't be getting your beloved box. Hopefully wearing the sneakers and not letting them rot in a box will ease the pain.

Cheer up chap its not that serious.

Its not really a typical response but you seem pretty upset that you won't be getting your beloved box. Hopefully wearing the sneakers and not letting them rot in a box will ease the pain.
Cheer up chap its not that serious.
I wear all my shoes, none of them are rotten anywhere, but yes I am a little peeved. Its a straw that broke the camel's back thing. Poor quality is annoying, price increases are annoying, and this is just another annoying thing from JB, that's all. People on here nit-pick every detail of every release, why is the box immune from my criticism. I realize its not nearly as important as the shoes as you said, but the box isn't just ignored because I don't wear it. Maybe I came off more hostile than I meant to, but every discussion about JB packaging on here is met with a response of "you don't wear the box". That's why I said that. You're right though, not that serious, just annoying.

I wear all my shoes, none of them are rotten anywhere, but yes I am a little peeved. Its a straw that broke the camel's back thing. Poor quality is annoying, price increases are annoying, and this is just another annoying thing from JB, that's all. People on here nit-pick every detail of every release, why is the box immune from my criticism. I realize its not nearly as important as the shoes as you said, but the box isn't just ignored because I don't wear it. Maybe I came off more hostile than I meant to, but every discussion about JB packaging on here is met with a response of "you don't wear the box". That's why I said that. You're right though, not that serious, just annoying.

Nothing is immune my friend, I would just rather complain about the actual sneaker than the box but I catch your drift.

I personally don't really like the XI pullout box. It looks great but when stacked it caves in the middle while the more normal boxes don't as much.

Its not a deal breaker for me. Would it be nice to get the same packaging as the last three XI releases? Sure. I am more worried about being able to cop these on release day.

its not a deal breaker for anyone.

if someone actually has the audacity to say or skip these because of the box then they dont deserve any jordans for the rest of their life.

Box doesn't matter for me, but I'm upset that they are charging $10 more. Hopefully I can get these online somewhere

Nothing is immune my friend, I would just rather complain about the actual sneaker than the box but I catch your drift.
I personally don't really like the XI pullout box. It looks great but when stacked it caves in the middle while the more normal boxes don't as much.
That is very annoying, my CG box is bent to hell. I would be perfectly happy if the Jams CG's & Concords all came in GR boxes and this did too. Not a fan of the box itself, just want consistency.
its not a deal breaker for anyone.
if someone actually has the audacity to say or skip these because of the box then they dont deserve any jordans for the rest of their life.
I've been complaining a ton about the box change, but definitely no deal breaker. Like I said, dudes would buy these if they came in a brown paper bag. Maybe next year the columbias will.

honestly might be worth the extra money to cop early, i don't even wanna know when people are gonna start camping out

I don't wanna pass judgement too soon, but I faith JB won't let us down.

Throw in a new, slide-out box like the years pass.

Early pairs/pics are not tempting me.

Still waiting..

I'm have a feeling come more updates of the official release and on RD, There will be a black and red pull out box,

I don't wanna pass judgement too soon, but I faith JB won't let us down.

Throw in a new, slide-out box like the years pass.

Early pairs/pics are not tempting me.

Still waiting..
CMON SON! u havent passed this whole year..u aint starting with breds. LOL.

I want the pullout box as well but if we don't get it, oh well. Only thing that may turn me away from these is the hype. Not trying to camp OD long :smh:

I'm about to just pass on these. There's going to be a bunch of hype, a bunch of fakes, a bunch of violence, a bunch of time wasted in line, and they are changing the box and raising the price? What good can come from that. I might as well buy some '01s

Money saved

Back
Top Bottom