Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yo the northridge mall release was a disaster. always got those people that just ruin it for everyone... camped out for 15 hours in the cold and was 7th in line at shoe palace... 30 mins later me and my team are 40th in line cause of all the cutters. security didnt even do **** when people cut it was so sad.constant pushing... little dudes bein sandwiched... fools threatening to beat ppl up in the parking lot for their pair. man im done, its online or bust from now on.

Really??!?! :smh:

:rofl:

Anyone got a shipping confirmation from NDC? My order says preparing to ship with a order number, but it's said that all day....hmmm

Grabbed a pair from city sports on s.halsted in chi today for my boy.. It's an 11.5 and I can't help but notice the toe box looks longer than it should be. Anyone else have this problem?

I got 2 pairs from FNL, a 6 GS (around 7:30am) and a 2.5 PS (around 2:30pm) for my sons. Both are in the shipping status (label created, waiting to be shipped). I haven't recieved a shipping email yet tho (probably cuz they arent actually shipped). Both ordered thru the mobile site. I hear someone hooked everyone up with a working mobile link, but I didn't hear about it. I got the "refresh" countdown when I 1st went to the site and after about the 3rd "refresh", I made it thru and copped the 6. I didn't want to chance getting my order cancelled, so after I saw the tweet about Men's sizes sold out, but GS sizes still available, I called my wife while she was on her break, texted her the link, and told her to order our other son his 2.5. Had to stay on the line to make sure everything went ok, but they both have their pair. I skipped out because my CDP XIs are still in great condition (and yes, I know about the quality issue) and for the fact that I copped the Stealth Foams, which I wanted more.

yo the northridge mall release was a disaster. always got those people that just ruin it for everyone... camped out for 15 hours in the cold and was 7th in line at shoe palace... 30 mins later me and my team are 40th in line cause of all the cutters. security didnt even do **** when people cut it was so sad.constant pushing... little dudes bein sandwiched... fools threatening to beat ppl up in the parking lot for their pair. man im done, its online or bust from now on.
Which store were you at man?  I saw this long *** fine to Foot something with all these cops there I was just 
roll.gif

Gonna get out of here before something breaks down.

FNL was easy.

Last edited:

how do you go from 7th to 40th? were you napping when 33 ppl skipped you?

Anyone got a shipping confirmation from NDC? My order says preparing to ship with a order number, but it's said that all day....hmmm

Some people have got it, some people haven't. I'm in the same boat man just be patient and hopefully it'll work out!

Hey whoever used that code for NDC, the 15% off thing you're still gonna get charged the same amount.

Code is a one time thing, hopefully you're ordered doesn't get cancelled. 
tired.gif

FC.

Already had my order from end cancelled now kinda expecting the same from Ndc just bc I haven't received any official word yet and despite their new system that is supposed to guarantee you your pair if u make it so far in them order process I still call BS

i still have yet to receive my NDC shipping...and my paypal payment is still pending...any NTers wanna shed some light on this?

And oh ya it's funny what these aj11 threads bring crawling out the wood works haha thread is comical same **** as last year... If u missed it sucks but just wait it out boss up and cop for 350 if not stop ur complaining and go out and work bc in the end it's just shoes and if u can't
Afford what u want based off global supply and demand then u have no reason even buying in the first place

And oh ya it's funny what these aj11 threads bring crawling out the wood works haha thread is comical same **** as last year... If u missed it sucks but just wait it out boss up and cop for 350 if not stop ur complaining and go out and work bc in the end it's just shoes and if u can't
Afford what u want based off global supply and demand then u have no reason even buying in the first place

Back
Top Bottom